Chapter 62: Different

Because of the intervention of Ren Tsuruga and Akira Kurosaki, this conflict ended like this.

  As for the future of Hirata Douma...

  To be honest, no one cares about it anymore.

  Intentionally hurting people comes first, and speaking harshly comes second. Although he has just returned to China not long ago, he doesn't know much about the current trends in the entertainment industry. But this fact is already hated by the vast majority of people, so what future is there?

  Perhaps it was because he was ignored by his former opponents, or perhaps he felt humiliated and aggrieved by losing to his juniors. However, no matter what the real reason is, he is wrong and there is no excuse!

  After six months of debut in China, he moved abroad because of the pressure from Ren Tsuruga and the advantage of being of mixed race?

  After struggling outside for a year or two, this happened when I just wanted to regain his confidence when he returned home. I really have to say that his Hirata Douma is a tragedy.

  But that's okay.

  Anyway, as a feature film, "In the Mist" is almost finished filming.

  Regardless of the remaining scenes of Ren Tsuruga, Hideichi Arimori would need up to two more days to shoot all the scenes.

  However, the remaining scenes are not simple.

  Emotional drama?

  Conflict drama?

  No, no, no, he is not worried at all about this kind of plot.

  What really made him unbearable was the simple reason why he was sitting here sulking alone. It's the scene that will be filmed soon, where he lies in Tsuruga Ren's arms.

  expect?

  He was not looking forward to it at all!

  Moreover, my heart is already entangled enough! But who knew, this matter spread from someone’s mouth, and today the studio is full of people!

  He won't say that there are two or three stylists working with him to comb his hair. The problem is that even the LME publicity department, which has nothing to do with it, sent a bunch of men and women to work hard to get in!

  What do you mean, you came here today to take stills for movie promotion?

  I really thought he was a fool!

  He glanced at the crowd gathered in the distance, muttering something unknown. Hideichi Arimori grabbed the armrests of the chair with both hands and wanted to crush the thing under his hands!

  Isn't it just that Ren Tsuruga met him again?

  Do they need to be so hungry one by one, like a pack of wolves that have been hungry for more than ten years?

  The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. He gritted his teeth together and grinded his teeth desperately.

  Anyway, enough has happened today, even if he gets a little angry now, there is a 90% chance! Others would also think that he was thinking about the failed man who was deliberately forgotten by everyone.

  So, let’s wait until the venting is done to think about things like image.

  "...Hideichi, what are you doing?"

  "Hmph, it's nothing, Mr. Takeshi. I'm just, I can't be angry with those visual animals!"

  Can't be angry with those visual animals?