Chapter 37 Fire and Anger

"My lord."

  "...Huh?!"

  "Can you, like the villain did when he was a child... once again, help the villain?"

  ...

  'One minute, the entertainment industry will change! '

  NHK's Taiqing drama was filmed and broadcast, all the way from the year before to the end of the year. When the spring comes and everything recovers, everyone is dumbfounded, and the ratings have been raised to a level unimaginable by any TV station.

  The reason is also very simple.

  Sophisticated production, the great director came out again to direct the film, and a large number of popular stars made cameo appearances. And one last one! The LME newcomer has the role played by Hideichi Mori - Ranmaru Mori.

  Within 20 minutes of the character's first appearance, the ratings of this TV series exceeded 50%. Although the following plots occasionally slipped, as long as this character appears, the ratings will increase without a doubt.

 Fifty-one percent, fifty-two percent, with the broadcast of the latest episode yesterday, and thanks to his imaginative acting skills with Toma Nakata, the ratings have been raised in one fell swoop one percent.

  The suffocating beauty under the moonlight, the picture of one big and one small bodies sticking together appeared on the screen at the same time. The attractive smile on the corner of the boy's mouth, and the mixed expression of shame and anger on the adult's face.

 It really made all the audience who watched the trailer in advance and waited in front of the TV to witness this scene with their own eyes not disappointed.

  On the night when the series aired, NHK Sengoku section and LME had Mori Hideichi section. What's more, even Toma Nakata's comment section, which has always been seldom asked, was overcrowded. The craziness shown by the audience, their irrational and unrestrained admiration undoubtedly made this series once again top the headlines of major books and newspapers the next day.

  It was different from the last time, and I don't know why, magazines that have always been less involved in the entertainment industry and focused on the fashion field also responded in different sizes.

  Take the Japanese version of VOGUE, which was just launched this morning, as an example. On the front and back covers are Hideichi Mori and Ren Tsuruga, accompanied by the words 'One minute, the entertainment industry changes! ' catchy language.

 On Zhengfeng, the dazzling young man with bright eyes and long blond hair wrapped around his body, surpassed most of his predecessors in the blink of an eye, and successfully stood at the forefront of this industry.

  In just one week, LME has successfully created a new national idol with a TV series, an advertisement, and a cover. This speed, which is unmatched by any company, is really terrifying to the point of staggering.

  Look at the forum, more than an hour of messages. In the photo area, the download speed is more than one minute per minute. Even more popular Anna Sui perfume sales, VOGUE magazine was sold out as soon as it was launched. No matter from any aspect, the era of Hideichi Arimori has come.

  Unlike the turbulent and extremely hot atmosphere of the outside world, in the small world belonging to Mori Hideichi, the first ray of golden light has just shot through the gap in the curtains.

  'Jingle jingle, jingle jingle!

        The clear and sweet phone rang for two or three minutes before an arm protruded from the quilt on the bed, picked up the phone on the bedside table and put it next to his ear.