Chapter 40 Before the play

The change of Honnoji Temple.

  It is not only a coup d'état that rewrites the entire history of the Warring States Period, but also the ending of the TV series "Warring States Period".

  The betrayal of former subordinates, the fall of Oda Nobunaga when he was about to reach the peak, and the set that cost a lot of money to build.

  It is no exaggeration to say that the last episode of this drama has attracted the attention of the entire entertainment circle.

  Through this directing, Akira Kurosaki once again consolidated his position as a director. By playing the role of Oda Nobunaga, Nakata Touma turned salty fish.

  There is also Hideichi Arimori, who is obviously only a supporting role, but is popular all over the country. The ending scene of this TV series is really full of highlights from all aspects.

  Look at how Akira Kurosaki filmed this episode, and how Nakata Toma and Arimori Hideichi, a pair of monarchs and ministers, interpret the seemingly absent relationship between the protagonist and the surname.

  ...

  "Three...Three in a row!?"

  "This, how is this possible?!"

  Uncontrollable exclamations came from around the chessboard under the eaves, and an old man clasped a smooth chess piece in his hand, pointing Shake it! The black pawn that was just lifted just went 'snap! 'It hit the chessboard with a bang.

  The inconceivable expression, the thoughtful eyes, and the middle-aged man sitting across from him, whose breathing suddenly tightened. The relaxed and comfortable atmosphere before suddenly became solemn.

  "CUT! Very good!"

  "All departments rest for an hour for dinner, and prepare to shoot the final plot after it is completely dark." Akira

  Kurosaki, who was sitting on the director's seat, clapped his hands together a few times. The above words were spoken in a surprisingly gentle tone. Hehe, it's not that his temper has changed. It's entirely because as long as today's set of shots is finished, the old man will be completely liberated.

  He has endured so much pressure until now, let him sit calmly for a day. Anyway, with the level of his crew from the beginning to the present, the work of filming the last scene is nothing at all.

  Besides, there weren't many shots today. Excluding the indoor scenes completed some time ago, what is left is the three consecutive robberies, betrayal, duel, and the burning of the Honnoji Temple.

  Just wait until dark, just wait until the little guy comes over. After shooting this most classic set of shots, he absolutely must give himself a good vacation for a while.

  King and minister?

  ambiguous?

  You want to see it, old man, I will go all out this time! I definitely want you to see what it means to be extremely serious without a hint of obscenity!

  "Yeah——! Nakata-san! Please sign for me!"

  "And me! And me! Nakata-san and me!"

  Well, this is the location, and this is an ancient temple open to the general public sights. So there is such a discordant voice, and the scene of being recognized and watched by others is also understandable.

  But brothers and sisters, can you please lower your voice when chasing stars?

  Even if it's a little bit smaller!