Chapter 63: Sharing the same bed (1)

"Toru, it's already very late, let's get some rest quickly."

  "Brother Kazuki, why are you..."

  "CUT!"

  Before Arimori Hideichi, who was leaning on the bed, finished speaking, Kurosaki Akira, who was sitting at the director's table, had already raised his loudspeaker and shouted, causing the big one and the small one, who were leaning together to play out the plot, to stop.

  Speaking of this plot, it was quite good at the beginning. But why did he feel something was wrong the further he got to the back?

  Hideichi Arimori didn't make any big mistakes. Apart from being a bit reluctant to let go at the beginning, the next few times were pretty good. Truly surprising! What people can’t understand is Tsuruga Ren! This man who was supposed to be experienced and who was supposed to have gone through countless emotional tests, big and small, actually started to have various problems in this area.

  His expression was stiff and he was at a loss. When he touched the body of his co-star, it felt awkward.

  Logically speaking, it shouldn't be.

  With his appearance and qualifications, even though there have been no scandals, no matter how clean he is, he should still be considered a character among thousands of flowers. How to shoot this aspect of the scene, he is completely like a junior brother, making people want to rush up and teach him step by step!

  Not good at this aspect of emotional drama?

  Now that I think about it, it’s really possible!

  If he was not too old to be confused, he would not be mistaken about the fact that Ren Tsuruga had never filmed a sex scene, right?

  Speaking of sex scenes, my Mr. Tsuruga!

  Now it's just for you and Hideichi to lie down together and cover themselves with a quilt. It's not like they are asked to strip naked and have sex in front of everyone. Damn it, what do you have to be afraid of? !

  Feeling an unusual headache, he pressed his sore and numb forehead, waved his hands for the two of them to get off the bed, and sent the staff in to rearrange the scenery. Akira Kurosaki finally accepted the reality before him, and sighed as to why he was so unlucky to find a genius with such a flaw.

  Scold or teach?

  Do you still have to choose? !

  The film has already been filmed to this point, and it would be unacceptable for the old man not to film this part of the story.

  "Hideichi, come here."

  Thinking of this, he put down the script in his hand and waved to the little guy who was resting in his seat after putting on makeup.

  Call the older one over and talk directly?

  Uh...it's better not to.

  Didn't you notice that he already had an expression on his face that he knew where his problem was and that he was fully immersed in self-blame and contemplation?

  So, let’s resolve this matter tactfully and through other methods.

  "Director Kurosaki, did you ask me to come here?"

  "Okay, okay, brat! Why are you pretending to be in front of me?!"

  Seeing the deliberately respectful eyes of the child in front of him, the old man rudely bowed his finger. He flicked his forehead and continued speaking amidst the pain that followed.