Chapter 17 Sho Fuwa

Are you looking forward to play with me?

  Just!

  I am also very interested in competing with a man like you. This kind of thing is like a contest with another guy in the way of swordsmanship.

  It was already 1:30 in the morning when Arimori Hideichi and Tsuruga Ren came out of the cafe after they communicated with each other.

  At this time, apart from the occasional barking of cats and dogs, there was really no one to be seen on the street.

  Standing next to Takenori Takeshi, he declined Yashiro proposal to send him home, and watched the other car disappear into the distance. I was so tense, afraid of falling into a trap, that he felt completely relaxed.

  It doesn't matter this relaxation, tiredness and drowsiness hit him immediately. Covering your mouth and yawning was just a trivial matter, and even your eyelids began to become a little weak.

  "Hideichi, are you tired yet? I'll take you home right now."

  Takenori looked at the boy beside him, happy and relieved, but at the same time he was a little entangled and worried for him.

  I am happy because he was recognized by the director and the crew in the afternoon, as well as the ability he showed. I am gratified, because he is perfect in handling people and doing things. It doesn't help him at all to know who is important to him and who is.

  With his talent and the things he has realized today, LME should really feel lucky to have a child like him.

  As long as time is given and enough time is given for him to grow, he may not become a man at the top of the entertainment circle!

  But even so, he was still a little worried.

  At a young age, he had just celebrated his sixteenth birthday. In order to pursue my dream, I gave up my studies and left my family to come here alone.

  Is it good or bad? Who can really say clearly?

  Judging from the child's performance in the filming, the days to come are already foreseeable.

  Overwhelming invitations, continuous shooting. However, how can a teenager who feels tired after working for half a day face the kind of pressure that even adults cannot face?

  He is really worried.

  While thinking about whether he should communicate with the president about this matter, he waited for the waiter to pull the car to the side of the road, and when everything was done, he opened the door and got in the car. Fifteen minutes passed.

  Fortunately, the place where the two of them live is not far from here, and it is also fortunate that the child has no shooting tasks other than going to the company tomorrow.

  It was already midnight, and it would be a bit unfortunate if I had to waste precious rest time on the road.

  Start the car, all the way silent. In half an hour, the unimpeded road and the fast car brought Hideichi Arimori to the downstairs of the residence.

  After earnestly thanking Takenori for taking care of him all day, he waved to him and sent him away, then he greeted the security personnel on night shift and walked into the elevator.

  Thinking back carefully, a lot of things really happened in the previous ten hours. It is no exaggeration to say that his whole life may be completely changed because of this period of time.