Chapter 47: Fake show

...

  "You said you love me?"

  "Yes! Yes, Mr. Tsuruga!" She mustered up all her courage to look directly at the gaze that seemed to pierce people's hearts. The girl sat opposite the man and felt extremely strange. She clasped his hands nervously.

  The pretendingly strong eyes, the slightly trembling lips, and the inarticulate tone of voice all showed that she was on the verge of collapse.

  There are more than 20 groups, this is already the 20th group.

  From the beginning of the test to the present, there was no need for Mori Shuichi to speak, Tsuruga Ren alone eliminated these players.

  Confession, right?

  Tell me how much you love me, right?

  No problem, as long as you can bear the suffocating and dangerous aura of this man, you can say whatever you want!

  What is Ren Tsuruga's personality like? Definitely the type who forgets all his relatives when acting. It's fine if you don't provoke him, but if you do, what awaits you is a hell so powerful and harsh that it will make you despair.

  The first group, the second group, and the twenty-fourth group so far, there is really no opponent who can survive ten minutes under his strong aura.

  And these girls really don't know how to choose the time, and they even chose such an important occasion to confess their confession. Don't they know that in this man's eyes, the profession of actor is sacred and inviolable?

  "Miss Sakurano, Miss Akizono, I think... you are not my type. Besides, the experience of getting to know you is just an accident. If possible..."

        "I hope that from now on, don't bother me again."

  With warning eyes and fierce momentum, the two girls sitting opposite could no longer bear the panic and stood up from their seats.

  The man opposite didn't do anything to them...

  But the danger in their sight and the cold and desperate aura surrounding his body made them unable to pretend here any longer!

 If they continue to sit here like this and listen to this man's merciless rejection, their hearts...

  "Yes, I'm sorry! I, I give up..."

  Almost in unison, the two girls stood up one after the other. Er dropped these words, covered her face and ran backstage quickly.

 The sobbing sounds and shrugging shoulders all indicated one thing - Ren Tsuruga had once again succeeded in forcing the two players to cry.

  how many?

  Hideichi Arimori didn't have time to count.

  Judging from the performance of the more than 20 groups of players so far, there are really only a few that can be remembered. The vast majority of people either lost control and cried on the spot and were pulled down, or they ran away desperately like the pair just now. It's really boring to sit here and watch without saying a word for so long.

  Having known Ren Tsuruga for so long, he didn't dare to say anything else. He knew that this guy valued the ideal of an artist.

  A player who thinks this opportunity is rare and has the courage to confess to him?

  Haha, no wonder these guys were angered by him.

  "Sakura, stop crying, wipe away your tears first before talking. Everyone, everyone is the same as you..."