Chapter 3

I called Abby, telling her about what Dallas had said to me after my shift.

"Uh so I don't know why I accepted his offer. I know Two-Bit will kill me once he finds out I'm also going to the drive-in." I sighed, sitting onto my bed.

"Oo, bring me popcorn from the movies, imma need it to watch the shit that's gonna go down once Two figures out" She giggled.

"He's going to kill me. He's supposed to go with the movies with Dallas, Soda and I." I sighed."I'm so fucked."

"Yeah you are," She giggled. "Don't worry, I have a spare room if you need one"

"I don't know what my brother's problem is with him. But either way I'm going to have to tell him I'm going to the movies with him." I groaned.

"Dally is a 'bad boy' a 'heartbreaker'." he's just looking out for you" Abby chuckled.

"Heart breaker?" I scoffed. "Seriously? Sounds more like a man whore to me."

She giggled at me and set the phone down for a second "Y'know he is, which ever whore fucks the best he keeps for another round before throwing them to the curb."

I couldn't help but softly gasp at her choice of words. "Oh shit. Yep you'll see me at my grave because Two-Bit is either going to kill me or all the veins in his head are going to pop."

"So you said Dallas tells you everything? You think he wants me to be his next 'whore' or something? That's why he's doing whatever he's doing."

I heard Abby choke on her 
spit before giggling. "Oh hun, you are the opposite of a whore. He isn't using you if he was he would've invited you to Bucks not the movies"

"Exactly. I'm a prude and a virgin." "Ugh this man confuses the shit out of me."

"You're not a prude! Virgin yes but not a prude!" She giggled "He confuses everyone"

"If he wanted that kind of thing from me,  he'd definitely be looking at the wrong person." I laughed softly.

"Trust me if he's looking for just sex he's not worth it."

"You and Dally sound like you are close though. I would assume you know why he's talking to me?" My tone is filled with confusion and intrigue.

"Hasn't told me because he knows I'm close with you" Abby sighed.

"Do you have any ideas? You know him a lot better than I do." I heard the door slam, my brother shouting that he was home.

"Tell Two to shut the fuck up." Abby giggled "always so rough, for what?" Abby giggled and I knew her dirty mind made that sound horrible.

I laughed. "Dally?" I reminded her. "SHUT UP TWO!" I shouted, moving the phone away from my face.

Two-Bit yelled something back along the lines of I swear to god.

Abby laughed. "Back." She giggled, jumping on her couch.

"So dally?" I reminded her.

"Right, umm good luck."

"I don't even know him as well as you. Also I've never been to the drive- in so tomorrow is going to be greattttt." My tone was sarcastic on the last word.

"That's what a dates for"

"It's not a date!"

"Mhmmm." Abby teased.

"It isn't a date right? I mean Soda and my brother are both going to...." I felt my face flush.

"Tell yourself what you want, I got to go, Pony is coming for "homework" so I need to look good." Abby giggled.