Chapter 16

I pulled on a jean jacket over my light pink dress, pulling on a pair of shorts underneath.

I heard Dallas honk outside and I ran downstairs.

I walked down my front steps, getting into the passenger side of his car. I was nervous to put it simply.

"Hey doll." Dallas grinned.

"Hi. So where are we going exactly?" I glanced at Dallas.

"You'll see." He smirked. "Also I don't plan on you getting drunk again" He snickered, driving off.

I rolled my eyes. "That's good to know. Very reassuring." I joked, my tone sarcastic.

"What do you think I'm gonna do? Take you too the woods and murder you?" He laughed.

"Maybe." I smiled, relaxing a little bit. "You never know." I joked.

"I'm offended." He joked.

"Pftt. Oh please." I rolled my eyes. "So, how have you been?" I glanced at Dallas.

"Eh, just got outta jail." He shrugged.

"Again? " My eyebrows raised.

"Yeah uh.. I don't know. Once everything happened I went off the rails." Dallas said, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Mhm....." I smirked slightly.

"Don't do that shit." He scoffed, turning down a road towards the middle class.

"Don't do what?" I scoffed.

"You know what you're doing." He chuckled.

"No, I don't. "

"You smirked when I told you I went off the rails.. because I lost you.. don't play stupid." He smirked.

"Maybe I just am stupid. " I joked, smileing.

"No, don't say that shit." He mumbled, turning towards the Soc territory.

"Why not? If it's true."

"It's not true Callie, don't say that shit!" Dallas said, clenching his jaw so he wouldn't yell.

"Well, I dated you. " I scoffed. I glanced up at Dallas and then back at the road, wondering where the hell we were going.

"Fair enough, you must really be stupid if you are right now... again." He snickered.

"I'm going on a *date* with you. There's a difference. And I only agreed because you were embarrassing the shit out of me." I rolled my eyes as my face flushed.

"You sure that's the only reason?" He smirked, putting his hand on my thigh.

I shoved his hand off. "Yes." I gave Dallas a soft glare, purposefully smirking at him.

"Why are we on the South side anyway?" I asked, looking at him and then back at the road.

"For our date. No, we aren't beating up Soc's." He chuckled, putting his hand back on my thigh softly.

I glared at Dallas. "I will kill you." I said, my voice calm. "So why are we on the South side? I've never been over here before."

"Kill me? Why's that?" He smirked, softly rubbing his thumb on my thigh, still looking at the road. 

I smacked his hand. "Like slitting your throat with my switchblade." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." He sighed, moving his hand away.

I rolled my eyes, leaning my head against the cold window. I glanced at Dallas. "So... Sylvia have her baby yet? You know it isn't yours..." I said, my voice soft.