Chapter 25

I laughed. "Saids the guy who brought me onto the south side for out first date after we broke up." I teased.

"That-I-Well- nevermind." Dallas sighed, sinking down in his seat.

Pony laughed, looking at Abby. "He did what?"

"Yeah, tell us Cal." Abby giggled.

"He took me on a date to a nice restaurant on the South side." I grinned, liking Dally's embaressment. 

"It was nothing man." He muttered.

"Nothing? The Dallas Winston took a girl on a date...?" Soda grinned. "YOU SO LIKE HER!"

"Whatever man." Dallas sighed.

I laughed. "Sorry if I embarrassed you." I mumbled to Dallas.

"Callie's a real good kisser man. Glad she's mine." He smirked, leaning back in his chair.

"Dal!" I smacked his arm hard. "The hell?" I blushed hard.

Pony scoffed, looking at Abby's reaction.

Abby giggled, hiding her face in Pony's chest.

"Damn, you can hit." Dallas snickered, rubbing his arm.

"You okay?" Pony mumbled to Abby.

"Yeah." Abby giggled, looking up.

"Not even trying Dal." I smirked. "So anything else to add?" I looked at Dallas.

"Oh yeah, but he's 15 so I can't say nothin'" He smirked.

(Damn Dal you fr trying to save the kid now from inappropriate things  😭😭😭)

"What would you tell someone that was 17???" I asked, my face flushing,

"Something that no one should hear." Soda chuckled, his grin goofy.

I glanced at Elora, then back at Dallas.

"No, some people can hear, might not want to though." Dallas smirked.

"Definitely don't." I smiled, my face flushing bright red.

He snickered, leaning back in his chair.

"Maybe doll, you embarrassed me so I might need to do the same."

"Damn it." I groaned as Pony snickered.

"You already do that to being with." I grumbled as my face got redder.

"Yeah but I like to see how red I can get your face." He whispered in her ear, placing his hand on my thigh.

My face got redder. "Why do you do this to meeee....." I whined, shrinking down onto the bench, my hair falling over my shoulders and into my face.

Pony mumbles to Abby. "Should we stop Dal or.... I think Callie is going to die of embarrassment soon." He laughed softly, kissing her cheek.

"Nope." Abby smirked.

"It's fun." Dallas snickered, moving his hand slightly higher.

I slapped his hand, hissing, "Dallas I swear to god!" In his ear.

"I think she's either going to kill him, get drunk and sleep with him again, or die of embarrassment." Pony joked, mumbling to you.

Abby started laughing really hard, hiding her face in Pony's chest.

"S-she would sleep with him again s-sober." Abby giggled, keeping her face in his chest.

"Nah she would get to embarrassed. Unless... you think she would?" Pony suppressed his laughter.