Chapter 14

I nodded, walking back out the front door and getting back into my car. I took a second, preparing myself, taking a deep breath.

By the time I got back to Buck's, I had gone over and over what I wanted to say.

I walked inside, looking around to see if anyone was home. "Hello?"

"Hey doll!" Dally smirked.

"Hey.. I needed to talk to you." I sat down on one of the bar stools, my back against the bar counter.

"What's up?" He asked, standing in front of me and putting his hands on my legs.

"I uh." I took a breath, licking my chapped lips. "What exactly did last night mean-?"

I felt so incredibly awkward and shy and embarrassed in that moment.

"I mean, you have my ring right?" He asked, grabbing my left hand.

"Yeah but I don't remember exactly how I got it.." I spaced out my words, speaking slowly.

"Last night, after everything, we were laying down and I asked you to be my girl. You said yes but I knew you wouldn't remember so I put my ring on you. Now that you're sober what do you say? Be my girl?" He softly whispered, brushing my hair behind my ear.

I nodded as my face flushed. His touch felt very intimate and I hadn't been expecting that.

He smirked before softly kissing my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I pulled away after a second. "We shouldn't-" I said, putting my hands onto his chest, pushing him back as softly as I could.

"Why? You're my girl I've been waiting to do this for so long." He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I swallowed. "Because I- I don't know.. I just. I've never dated anyone before and I honestly think Two would be more pissed than earlier." I pressed my right palm to my forehead, my headache returning from that damn alcohol last night.

"Oh, ok." He mumbled, stepping away.

"I'm sorry..." I looked down, biting my bottom lip.

"It's fine." He sighed, grabbing a beer.

"So alcohol normally make people feel like they were hit by a bus?" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Nope, only lightweights." He snickered.

"Not my fault you kept giving them to me." I teased.

I smiled. "When I first called Abby and told her about last night, she thought I was pregnant and then was happy I wasn't a virgin." I snickered, rolling my eyes.

"You were a virgin?" Dallas asked, his face dropping.

"Pfft. You expected anything more?" I glanced at Dallas.

I signed, grabbing a beer, opening it and pounding 1/3 of it, despite despising the taste.
"Sorry I should have told you."

"I'm sorry doll. I didn't know you lost it to some drunk mess." He sighed.

I shrugged. "Better than losing it to someone I didn't know while drunk, I guess." I glanced at Dallas.

"True" he sighed.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I frowned softly.

"It's fine." He said, kissing the top of my head and throwing his empty beer bottle away.

I nodded, blushing softly. "I should probably get going- Two is waiting for me at home. He's really drunk..." I sighed.

~ A Few Weeks Later

I walked through the front door, waving hello at Buck, who was talking to a brunette, sitting on one of the many couches.

Me and Dallas had been dating for a few weeks at that point and I came to ask him if he wanted to go to the drive-in with me, Abby, and Pony later that evening.

"Do you know where Dal's bedroom is? If he's home?"

"3rd door on the right but I don't think you-" I heard Buck's voice trail off but I was already walking upstairs. I shrugged it off.

My eyebrows raised when I heard sounds I didn't recognize as I stepped into the upstairs hallway.

I walked twoards Dallas's bedroom, opening the door.

Time seemed to slow, and I felt my heart stop in my chest.

Dallas was making out with Sylvia, who was sitting in his lap, they both seemed to be naked. I saw her bare back and her blonde hair falling over her chest and it confirmed what I thought.

Dallas noticed me, looking over Sylvia's head. I was standing frozen in the doorway, his eyes widened as they met mine.

My brain snapped into action, I ran downstairs, and Buck was standing at the bottom.

"Woah- woah slow down!" Buck said, laughing, touching my shoulders.

I took Dallas's ring off my finger quickly, shoving it into Buck's hand with enough force to make him stumble backwards in surprise.

"Tell Dallas to get fucked and that if I see him again I will beat his fucking ass." My voice was full of rage.

I heard yelling upstairs as I slammed the front door, running down the front steps.

I got back into my car, and started driving.

I didn't know where I could go, I couldn't go home even though I had made up with Two-Bit, I couldn't talk to Abby about this or Elora. So I drove to the DX.

Tears poured down my face and I felt like I couldn't breath.

Soda was working on a car outside when I pulled into the DX, parking.

I got out of the car, walking over to him. Soda looked up, a smile on his face, his eyes quickly widened and his face fell.

"Oh my god what happened?" He dropped the wrench in his hand, hugging me.

"I- Da-..." I couldn't think and I couldn't stop sobbing.

"Shh- breath." Soda tried to reassure me.

"D-Dallas... and.. Sylvia." I managed to squeak, my throat felt like it was closing, I felt like my tounge was too big for my mouth.

My throat and mouth felt dry.

"Oh.. he didn't." Soda sounded angry, releasing me from his embrace, I could practically feel the flip of his emotions.

"I...I" My vision filled with black spots, I felt like my heart was pounding and beating too fast. I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen.

Then the ground rushed at me, and I lost all feeling in my body, and everything went black.

Chapter 14: 1043 words