Chapter 18

I was so excited to go to the beach that morning, I actually slept well for the first time in weeks and woke up happier. I don't know if it was because of Dallas or if I was just finally getting better but I was happy.

I quickly pulled a dress over my light blue bikini, slipping some flip flops on. I got into Dallas's car, sitting on the passenger side.

Pony and Abby were sitting in the back, talking amongst themselves.

"So, doll. I have a question." Dallas said as he started driving and Pony and Abby weren't paying any attention.

"Okay...? What is that?" I asked, glancing at him.

"Well, would you maybe... want to try things again?" He asked.

I nodded, unable to get my brain to work enough to speak.

"Good." He softly grinning, putting his hand on my thigh.

I laughed. "Are you excited for the beach?" I asked, glancing behind me at Abby and Pony.

"Yeah. I went to the store at like midnight last night to buy a bikini because I don't have any swimsuits." Abby mumbled.

"And yes Dallas... bought." She teased.

I laughed softly. "I still had one that fit me which is surprising since I haven't gone swimming in years." I smiled softly.

"Same." She chuckled, laying her head on Pony's shoulder.

"How long does it take to get there?" She asked.

"15 minutes I think..." I said, shrugging. "If I remember correctly."

"Yeah, it's 15." Dally said.

"Ok so I get a 15 minute nap." Abby yawned, cuddling into Pony's side.

"Yes I was right!" I said. I leaned my cheek against the cold window, resting my chin on my hand(fist).

Dallas chuckled, shaking his head and Abby jumped slightly.

"Shut up." She groaned.

I laughed. "Sorry." I said, sighing.

I closed my eyes, not sleeping, but the sun was shining directly into my eyes and it hurt. I was listening to the song songs the radio.

"Whatever." She mumbled, cuddling even more into Pony.

"Someones grumpy." Dally snickered.

"Shut the fuck up before I fuck you up." Abby smirked.

I laughed. "She will."

~

Once we got to the beach, I pulled off my sundress, already getting too hot to have it on. I helped Darry unload his car and set up the umbrella.

"Damn babe. You look good." Dallas smirked, quickly pulling me into him, his arms around my waist.

I laughed. "Stop I'm trying to help Dar!"

"He's got it." Dally smirked. "Just one thing first." He whispered, slightly leaning in.

"But-" I said.

"No." He muttered, quickly kissing me.

I laughed, blushing. I pulled away, helping Darry once again.

"That's it!" Dallas whined.

"Hm?" I glanced at Dallas. "What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong." He mumbled. "I haven't been able to kiss you in what? A year and that's all I get!" He whined.