Chapter 8

You could hear a pin drop for the next 5 seconds.

"Shit. Stay inside. I'm going through your back door. I'll be there in 5 minutes." Abby sighed, hanging up.

"Okay." I said.

Jesus who is that...? I thought.

Abby quickly got to my house and ran up to my room.

"Heyyy, so like that's Sylvia for you." She said, opening my door.

"That's Sylvia? What are we going to do? It's not like she's going to leave anytime soon." I asked.

"I'll be backk." She smirked, and I heard her running down the stairs.

I nodded.  My face paled as I realized; how did Sylvia know where I lived....?

~
Abby's POV

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked, swinging the front door open.

"Not you again." She scoffed.

"What the fuck do you want?" I repeated.

"I want the bitch who it trying to take my mans from me." She smirked.

"That sucks doesn't it." I snickered.

"Whatever. Just tell her to stay away and if she takes him from me I will hunt her down." She said, trying to be intimidating.

"Then you'll have every greaser after your ass and I'll be the one to fucking send your ass to hell. Now get off her front porch and leave before I send you to hell even sooner." I growled.

She looked somewhat scared but just left and I watched her walk away.

~
Callie's POV

I walked downstairs quickly. "What did she want?" I asked.

"Your head." Abby mumbled, slamming my front door shut and locking it.

"Jesus. I didn't even do anything." I pulled my hair up into a bun, still not used to the fact it was so much shorter than before.

"Yeah well she's a bitch." She scoffed.

"Well now she knows where I live. Come on let's go to the Curtis house." I sighed. "We need to talk to everyone and ask for help with this. Everyone but Dallas." I specified, giving you a soft glare.

"Whatever." Abby mumbled, walking out of my house.

I followed Abby out my front door. It only took about 10 minutes to walk to the Curtis house. The door was open as per usual. Everyone was there, including Dallas, which made me a little nervous.

"Dallas get out for a minute before I bring you your girlfriends head on a platter." Abby mumbled, sitting on Pony's lap who was sitting on the ground reading a book.

"Callie? Abby?" Darry sounded surprised as we walked through the door, sitting up in his old armchair. "Everything okay?"

He must have noticed the slightly clammy look I had from being cold from fear and hot from anger.

"No, Dallas out." Abby scoffed.

"What happened?" Soda asked, sitting next to Steve on the couch, his eyebrows creaseing in concern.

Abby waited till Dallas got out and looked at everyone.

"Well Dallas' slut came and pounded on Callie's door so I had to go over and of course Sylvia threatened her to stay away from Dallas" Abby said, taking Pony's book and setting it on the table.

"Oh god." Soda sighed. "This is not good."

My brother walked into the room from the kitchen, confused on why we were there.