Chapter 9

Darry cleared his throat. "How do you think Dally is doing with all of this?" He looked at Abby since she was one of Dallas's closer friends.

"He's gonna do something illegal and get arrested, get in a fight and get arrested, or he is going to get piss pour drunk, fuck someone and then do something to get him arrested." She shrugged.

I sighed, covering my face with my hands. "And you're not letting me help him!" I groaned.

"Trust me, I can barely tame him and he's pissed with both of us so you are going to keep your ass in this house until he calls and says he got arrested!" I said.

I sighed. "It fucking hurts that I know but I can't help." I bit my lower lip down hard. "Why should I listen to you?" I blinked, looking at Abby, realizing I could talk back if I wanted to.

"I love you but I'm best friends with Dallas and I've been with him since fucking New York with all the gangs so don't try me Callie." Abby grumbled.

"Callie..." Darry said, his icy blue eyes meeting my light blue ones.

I rolled my eyes, leaning back on the couch. I sighed. "Ughhhhhh this is all so fucking insane." I said.

"I'm going to your room." Abby mumbled to Pony, probably so she wouldn't blow up on the next person who tried to talk to her.

Two-Bit grabbed a beer from the kitchen, opening it with a loud pop as he walked back into the living room.

Soda nudged me. "You do love Dal." He said, looking over my head at Two-Bit as he talked to me.

"Shut the fuck up Soda!" Two-Bit said, getting annoyed with all the Dallas talk.

"Maybe." I mumbled to Soda, letting a smirk show on my lips.

Soda grinned, and laughed softly, nudging me again.

"Don't snap at him Two-Bit pull yourself together." I snapped.

"Fuck this." He muttered, walking out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

Pony quickly got up and walked into his room a little after Abby did, checking up on her.

I groaned. "And another one is leaving..." I rolled my eyes. "Why can't I leave too?" I asked, standing up.

"Callie stay here or Abby will hunt your ass down and put you on house arrest!" Pony called out before going into the bedroom.

I laughed, knowing he wasn't wrong. "Damn it! I didn't think you could hear me!" I groaned, walking back and forth from the kitchen to the living room.

I walked into Pony's bedroom. "You okay Abby?" I asked, my voice soft.

"Fine." She mumbled, she was sitting on Pony's lap, facing him and her head was burried into his chest as Pony was leaned against the wall, holding her.

I sat down on the edge of Ponyboy's bed. Then I heard the phone ring loudly.

"He got arrested!" Abby shouted, jumping off the bed and scrambling to the living room.

I scrambled up, running into the living room, answering the phone as Darry stared at me.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the call.

I heard Abby pick up the other phone, talking.

"So, what'd you do this time?" Abby smirked, leaning against the wall.

"Of course, the last two people I want to talk to right now." Dallas grumbled.

"Hey you love us!" Abby teased.

"No I don't." He muttered. "I robbed multiple stores and one caught me when I was stealing beer and I'm in even more trouble for being underage." He mumbled.

"Seriously?" I sighed, I had hoped Abby would be wrong.

"Yup, don't party to much without me." He chuckled.

I bit my bottom lip, running my hands through my hair, needing to do something to stop the anxiety from hitting me like a title wave.

"Damn it Dallas." I said.

"Sorry doll. I'll be back in a couple months. I'll make it up to you." He said and you could sense the stupid smirk on his face.

Abby gagged jokingly.

"You guys are gonna make me sick." Abby  mumbled, slamming the phone down.

"Seriously?" I felt my face burn. "I don't need you to make it up to me just stay safe okay?" I said, I knew what he meant and it made my whole body hot with embarrassment. I also knew that everyone in the gang knew I was innocent but not naive I knew what their dirty jokes meant.

"Ok doll, I'll be back in a couple months." Dallas sighed.

"Sick bastards!" Abby shouted, running into the living room and since the couch was full she jumped on top of Soda.

"What a lovely evening." She giggled.

Soda looked down at Abby. "What happened?" He asked,  sighing and rolling his eyes.

"He said he would make it up to her and you could pretty much hear his smirk through the phone." Abby mumbled.

Soda laughed. "She's definitely dying right now. You know how she is with that kind of talk."

I hung up the phone, sighing, walking back into the living room.

"So, got plans for when he gets out?" Abby smirked at me, sliding off of Soda and plopping a seat on the ground, laying my head in Pony's lap.

"Dig my own grave because Two will kill me." I rolled my eyes.

"What he doesn't know can't hurt 'em." Abby giggled, playing with Pony's hand.

"So what did Dallas say?" Soda asked, smirking at me.

"Nothing I should repeat." I rolled my eyes as my face flushed.

"He wanna sleep with you or take you on a date?" Abby smirked.

I shrugged. "How the hell should I know? He's confusing as shit." I groaned, too tired to care about my language.

"Language!" Abby said in a deep voice, mocking Darry.

I laughed. "Sorry I can't think straight I haven't slept well in a week." I sighed.

I knew I was t going to sleep well for the months that followed. I knew I would worry about Dallas, as I would if anyone in the gang went to jail. I knew that I would worry if Sylvia would break his heart again. 

Chapter 9: 1039 words