Chapter 4

I felt my body stiffen in fear. "I know you, you little bitch-" the Soc glared down at me.

I twisted my arm, getting my arm out of his grip.

I felt his hands on my waist and then move lower.

"Get off of me!" I was about to grab my switchblade from my pocket when I felt I couldn't move back anymore, my back hitting a wall.

~
Dallas's POV
I placed two beers onto an empty table, I assumed Callie had probably wandered off somewhere.

I walked into the living room, and saw Callie shoving some Soc off of her, the metal of a switchblade in her hand catching the red light.

I walked over to her quickly, grabbing her arm and pulling her behind me. "Play along." I mumbled quickly into her ear.

"Why are you touching my girlfriend?" I asked, forcing anger into my tone.

"We have unfinished business that isn't of your concern." The Soc tried to grab Callie again.

I shoved the Soc back. "Don't touch her. If you touch her again I will beat the shit out of you."

I turned around, grabbed Callie's arm, half pulling her out the front door of Buck's house.

"Who the hell was that?" I asked Callie, looking down at her as we walked back to her house.

"Th Soc that jumped me. I don't know why he was even there to begin with." Callie sighed.

"We should get you home before Two-Bit punches my head in." I rolled my eyes.

She laughed softly. "Agreed."

~
Callie's POV
I wiped down the table at the diner, since school would start a few weeks from now I was working there more than before.

Abby walked over to me, grabbing the finished plates and cups off of the table next to me.

The diner had closed and we were the last two there, since my boss would normally chose two people to clean up after hours.

I had called Abby late last night to tell her what happened at Buck's party.

"Ugh I don't know how to feel about Dallas, honestly. One minute he makes me want to throw up and the next he gives me butterflies. He's so confusing." I said.

"Well he beat someones ass for you. Someone likes youu." Abby giggled.

"Oh shut up. It does not! Does it uhhh? He didn't even punch him, almost did though." I groaned.

"Stop lying to yourself. He ALMOST did which is better then not caring at all." Abby smirked.

"More than likely he only did it because if Two found out he'd beat Dally's head in." I rolled my eyes at her smirk, biting the inside of my lip. I wiped down another table.

"You like him! Omg you like him!" She squealed.

"What?! No I don't!" My face flushed.

Heat went down my neck. "Oh come on! I don't!"

"Yes you do! Yes you do!" Abby giggled, jumping up and down "You're screwed!"

"Why are you happy about that? I doooo notttttttt!" I groaned, rolling my eyes, biting my lip to stop a soft smile that was playing at my lips.

"Them why are you smiling huhh? You like himmm!" Abby giggled, twirling around.

"I don't! You're insane!" I rolled my eyes, wiping down another table.