Chapter 24

"Good." He softly chuckled, kissing the top of my head again. He continued running his hand through my hair and the other rubbing my back softly, he was just trying to make me comfortable.

Abby came back over after a little bit and sat on Pony's lap, cuddling into his chest with a sigh.

I watched the movie as Soda wrapped his arm around Elora.

I tried to stop my face from turning red, making my freckles and dimple show.

"Why are you blushing?" Dallas chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"Do I make you flustered?" He teased.

"Duh." I rolled my eyes. "Thought yo I would know me better than that by now?" My eyebrows raised.

"I do, I just like teasing you." He smirked.

"I know." I rolled my eyes. "You're.." I thought for the right word. "Like that."

I glanced at Abby, laughing softly. "Comfortable?" I joked.

Dallas snickered at my choice of words and just kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah." She smirked.

I smiled. "Feeling better about the whole Cherry thing?" I asked, moving out of Dally's embrace slightly so Abby could hear me I've the sound of the movie and people talking.

"I kinda... umm.. yeah." Abby muttered.

"What did you do?" My eyebrows raised and a smirk played at my lips.

I glanced at Dallas with a knowing look before looking back at Abby.

"I well. Sandy had to escort her out because she.. umm.. didn't feel good." Abby muttered.

I scoffed. "Didn't feel good? So being bruised and her nose bleeding is being a little sick?" I joked, smirking.

"Well, it was a little more then that." Abby snickered.

"Well yeah, I assumed." I looked at Pony and Dallas for their reaction before looking back at Abby.

Dallas was snickered and Pony sighed while Abby was smirking about what she did, still paying attention to the movie.

"You're proud, seriously?" My scoffed, turning my attention back to the movie.

"Yeah." She giggled, still watching the movie.

I laughed. "You confuse me, more than Dal does." I smiled.

"And that's why me and Dal are best friends." She snickered.

I laughed. "That and you two both like to beat people up." I smirked.

Dallas snickered with Abby and he shook his head.

"I mean.. you aren't lying." He said.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hand, giggling. "You're serious?"

"Don't act surprised doll." He smirked.

"I still am." I moved my hand, laughing, my dimple showing on my right cheek.

"You're such a dork." He chuckled, kissing my nose.

"You just figured that out?" My eyebrows raised.

"Nope." He smirked.

I laughed. "Anyone will tell ya." I rolled my eyes, glancing at Abby. "Surprised you didn't tell him earlier. I'm a nerd, dork, and 'angel' apparently." I mocked Dallas on the word angel.

"But you gotta put my name in front of everything, because you're my nerd, my dork, and my angel." Dallas smirked.

My face flushed and I looked back at Abby.

Abby was smirking at mr already.

"Why can't you say that stuff to me. You're poetic and shit. I want that." Abby whined, looking up at Pony.

I laughed. "Yeah Pony.....Dallas is the most." I glanced at Dallas. "Sorry." I looked back at Pony. "Unromantic person and somehow came up with that."

Dallas chuckled. "And I would like to keep it that way. Sorry Cal."

I rolled my eyes. "Can't handle romance anyway." I joked.

"Wow." Pony joked, looking offended. "I'll write you a poem if you want me to Abby?" He kissed her forehead sweetly.

"Oo, yeah." Abby smiled.

"Could too! I can handle anything." Dallas grumbled.

"Saids the dude who went off the rails when I broke up with him." I joked, nudging Dallas over, away from me, softly.

Pony chuckled, glancing at us. "She does have a point Dal." He smiled.

"Umm.. you did too-" Dallas scoffed.

"I've never dated anyone before so I'm not used to that kind of thing. You are." I smirked back.

"Once again she has a point." Pony laughed, cuddling Abby closer as he glanced at us.

"I don't date. I fuck and leave." Dallas muttered. "Sylvia was a mistake." He scoffed.

My jaw dropped and I stared at Dallas in shock. I looked at Abby so quickly the front of my hair fell into my face.

"Did he say what I think he did?" I asked, my tone full of shock, confusion, and my cheeks were bright red.

"Also, how am I an exception?" I asked Dallas.

"Don't know." He chuckled.

"Be happy.. I guess." He shrugged, kissing my cheek.

I laughed. "Happy you didn't  hook up with me and never call back?" I mocked, my voice full of teasing and confusion.

"I would never." Dallas teased.

"Sureeee." I rolled my eyes, looking at Abby and Pony.

"He would never... he lovesss you." Pony grinned.

"He loves no one." Abby mocked.

"Pffftttt he loves Callie." Pony smiled, looking at me.

Abby smirked and Dallas was sitting there awkwardly.

(Relating to "I would never." Dallas teased.) My eyebrows raised. "Also I'm sure you would never." I rolled my eyes at Dallas.

Dallas snickered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Not going to answer?" I sighed.

"You love me tooooooo much." I mocked.

"Sure." He muttered with a sigh.

"Sure..?" Pony scoffed. "Come on Mr. I'm not romantic, that's sure to sweep Cal off her feet!" Pony teased, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm not romantic so don't expect anything more." Dallas mumbled.

Chapter 24: 927 Words