Chapter 26 (LAST CHAPTER 😭)

(I would just like to say, before I start this chapter that I cannot thank everyone enough for their support! I love all the comments and honestly never thought I would get so many views!

Thank you to DallyismyHusbando for the story idea and for collaborating with me and for the extra help 😘.

Thank you to SimpForSodapopCurtis for collaborating with me!

Finally, thank you to kenzieheartzz for pre reading every chapter and for being so invested and supporting me for every story I make, I don't know how I got so lucky to have a best friend like you!

I am forever grateful! 🫶🏻😭💀🥺 It pains me to end this story because I have honestly become attached to it, but Stay Gold and on with the story!)

"Dal!" I ran, catching up with him. "Wait! Please...?"

Dallas stormed out of the drive in, muttering stuff, including a string of cuss words.

"What?" He scoffed, turning around.

"I'm sorry okay? I overreacted. I'm fine. Abby just told me some stuff." I bit my bottom lip.

"Like what?" He muttered.

"That you uhm...." I thought about how to phrase this. "Wanted me to get drunk again so you could..."

"At least I'm being honest." He shrugged.

I scoffed. "I guess..."

"Also I wouldn't want you to get drunk for that. I wouldn't take advantage of you." Dallas sighed.

"I know." I glanced down at the dirty road. "I know..."

"But if I'm being..nicer... to you, you be nice back," he scoffed.

"I know. I will. Sorry." I felt awkward and well like a bitch or a child who was put in time out.

"Ok, let's go doll." He smirked, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Where exactly?" I asked as I walked with him.

"Back to the movie or to your house or Bucks." He said.

I shrugged. "Up to you I don't care." I heard a door slam behind me. I was about to look behind me when Dallas softly forced my head back. "Shit... is that-"

"Ok, we will go to your place." Dallas muttered, picking up his pace.

I followed his lead, hearing talking and what sounded like drunken laughter behind me.

"Dallas..." I mumbled. I was scared, especially more than before of Socs since the night Johnny and I got jumped by them.

"Yup." Dallas sighed, cutting into an alley way and quickly hiding into a tight space, their bodies pressed together. He quickly covered my mouth with his hand as they squeezed into the area.

My light blue eyes widened in fear as I heard the laughing getting louder. My breath got more shallow and my brain couldn't focus on being terrified or embarrassed from the tiny space I was in with my boyfriend.

"Don't make a noise." Dallas said, barely above a whisper into my ear.

I barley nodded to show that I understood. I heard glass shatter and it made me jump slightly and I had to stop myself from screaming in surprise, my hands instinctively going over his, pressing his hand against my lips.