Chapter 13

I grabbed my dress form the floor, pulling it back on, it was somewhat wrinkled now. My hair was tangled so I brushed it out with my hand.

I felt a usual weight on my left hand, I glanced down at my hand, seeing Dally's ring on my thumb.

I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.

I grabbed my shoes, slipping them onto my feet.

I quietly walked out of his bedroom, walking down the stairs.

I walked out the front door, getting into my car. I took a minute to regain my composure.

I sucked in a shaky breath. "Shit." I said. "Shit. Shit. Shit." I bit my chapped and cracked bottom lip, it would probably start bleeding soon from how chapped it was.

I drove home, my head pounded and I felt horrible. My whole body hurt, and I felt overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings.

I knew I had agreed to date Dallas last night. That's why I had his ring. But- is that what I wanted?

I pulled into my drive way, preparing myself for the worst.

I walked through the front door and ran upstairs to my room, changing into a pair of shirts and a tank top. I did what I thought I had to do, call Abby for some help.

"I think me and Dallas slept together last night.... I got drunk and I feel like shit." I said.

"FINALLY CALLIE'S NOT A VIRGIN!" Abby shouted and someone groaned.

"Sorry baby. Go back to sleep." She giggled.

I groaned. "I feel horrible. My body hurts and my head is pounding. And it gets better. I'm wearing Dally's ring and I don't remember why." I felt my face flush.

"HOPEFULLY YA'LL USED PROTECTION!" She gasped.

My head pounded and I pressed the palm of my right hand to my temple.

"WAIT! TWO-BITS GONNA KILL YOU!" She shouted.

I groaned. "I don't remember how I even... why I even.... How did I let myself sleep with him.." I laid back on my bed.

"Yep I'm dead. He'll see it on my face."

"CAN YOU WALK?!" Abby giggled.

"I drove back home and walked out of Dal's bedroom. Yes." I rolled my eyes. "Why does that matter?"

"WHY'D YOU LEAVE? GIRLLL!" She yelled.

"Abby! It's 8 am shush." I heard Pony grumble.

"Because I needa put 2 and 2 together. I guess Dallas wasn't that drunk because usually girls crawl out." She snickered.

"Pony it's 8 am so that means wake up." She yelled and the phone fell on the ground as she jumped on top of him.

"I left because if Two noticed I was gone and found me at Dal's house I would be dead." My eyes widened. "They do not crawl out! YOU'RE KIDDING!"

"One sec Cal! I'm waking Pony up!" She giggled, it was muffled because the phone was on the ground as she continued to jump on him.

"Yes they do! Some girls cling to the wall!" She giggled.

"Pony wake up!" She whined.

"ABBY I SWEAR TO GOD!" I raised my voice. "HELP ME! I don't know what to do and..." my face flushed and my body felt hot. "And... I probably am going to see Dallas later today." "I don't want to- I don't even know."

Abby giggled and Pony rolled over causing her to fall off the bed.

"Owww!" She whined.

"Oops." He chuckled, putting his face in a pillow.