Chapter 21

(Colab with SimpForSodapopCurtis )

I knew in my heart something was wrong as I walked up the front steps of the Curtis residence.

Then I heard Elora scream.

"You are the reason for this you little bitch!!!" You are the reason I went to jail, lost my job, wife, house. Everything!!"  I heard a man shouting at Elora, who's eyes were wide with fear, her body shaking.

Elora's father grinned at me. "You never told me your friend was pretty." He took a step towards me as I moved back, keep my face emotionless.

"Leave her alone!" Elora shouted, fear still evident in her eyes.

"Ahhh such a shame, though. That I'll have to ruin that face." Then Elora's father lunged at me, tackling me to the ground.

I screamed, punching and kicking him. I felt his knees on my chest and it got harder to breathe.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" I screamed.

Then I felt a the sharpness of a knife against my throat. It was cold and made my body fill with terror. Elora's dad's eyes were sparkling wildly with delight.

He likes my fear. He likes my panic. He would like watching the light and life drain from my eyes I thought quickly.

I grabbed the handle of the knife and tore it from his grip, lightly cutting myself in the process. I didn't notice the red blood going down my chest from the cut on my collar bone.

I threw the knife away from Elora's father as he screamed cusses and threats at me and Elora.

I felt like I couldn't breathe, his knees pressing harder onto my rib cage.

Dallas and Soda both pry him off of me, and Dallas repeatedly throws punches at him. Meanwhile, Elora grabbed the knife which was now across the room.

Now there was only one thing on Elora's mind...kill him.

I thought my ribs were cracked, he was so much larger than me. I never knew someone could have so much evil... so much rage... so much hate... so much... delight in their eyes while doing something like this.

I rolled out from under him, breathing heavily, greedily taking in oxygen.

Ignoring Soda's protests, Elora brought the knife into her dad's chest, blood spewing out.

She was in shock of what she had done and sat on the ground in disbelief, everyone in the room was left stunned.

Then I pressed my hand onto my chest to make sure I didn't break anything. My eyes went wide and I felt my body go numb. My hand was covered in blood.

I whipped my head around when I heard someone scream. I saw Elora's father's body drop.

I screamed, scrambling up and away from him.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I screamed, pressing my hand to my mouth to try and silence the screams that threatened to tear out of my chest.

"Callie, are you alright?" Elora asked me. She sounded extra calm.

"What... what did you...." I didn't know what to think, I didn't know how to feel. I just felt panic.

She didn't answer, just looking around and back at my father, now dead on the ground, "Karmas a bitch."

"Oh my god..." I knew he deserved it but I couldn't help but feel bad. My ribs hurt, my upper chest hurt from where I had gotten cut. My brain hurt.

"Elora..." Soda said softly, touching her arm and pulling her into a hug.