Chapter 2

*The next morning*

Freen woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. She groaned and reached to her bedside to turn off the alarm. Her eyes widened as she remembered what happend last night.

She immediately got out of bed and went to the room where Becky was. She was shocked to find that Becky wad already gone.

Freen noticed a paper on the bedside table 'Thank you letting me stay but I have to get going now - Becky'. Freen smiled at the note.

But then she remembered she has to kill her friends. She quickly pulled out her phone and texted Nam and her friends to meet her.
------------------------------
Noey expertly dodged Freen's fist as if she was expecting it to happen. "What the fuck was last night" Freen shouted at them. They were currently in Heng's restaurant.

Nam laughed at her, "Why you didn't enjoy it?". "No, we didn't even do anything" Freen shouted at her. "Damn you didn't even do anything? Do you know how much they charge for her" Heng joined their conversation. "What do you expect she has the best services" Nam said rolling her eyes at Heng.

As Freen was about to land another blow to Noey, Baitoey quickly seperated the two. "Fuck you, Noey". "Freen just calm down" Baitoey said to her. "Whay the fuck would I calm down, because of her I had to see a half naked girl on top of me" she said while pointing at Noey.

After a few minutes she slowly calmed her self and sat opposite to Nam, "Why did you even hire a prostitute for me?" She asked her friends. "Well you've been grumpy this past few days so we thought hiring one was a good idea." Baitoey answered her.

"I'm not grumpy, I'm just stressed about work" Freen defended herself. "Where did the cheerful and enthusiastic Freen go?" Noey sadly asked her.

"People change as time goes on, Noey" Freen's voice was broken and soft. Freen got up from her seat and left the restaurant. Avoiding the sad expression of the friends.

Heng got up to follow Freen but Nam quickly stopped him "Just let her, give her some space". Heng sighed and sat down again.

The four sat in silence with concern evident from their faces.
------------------------------
"Mama it's been a while since I last visited huh?" Freen said chuckling while slowly kneeling down to her mother's grave. "Why did you have to leave me alone in this cruel world?" Freen said as a drop of tear slowly fell from her eyes.

She was just 19 when her mother passed away. She promised her mother that she would study hard and get a good job to give her mother a better life so she won't have to work day and night for them.

But now here she is, the CEO of the largest tech company in Asia but what's the purpose of all of her money if she doesn't have anyone to share it and call a family.

She would trade all of her money just to have her mother back.

-To be continued-

Other Characters Info:

Noey - Professional Soccer Player
Heng - Chef (Restaurent Owner)
Nam - Actress
Baitoey - Actress