Chapter 9

After Freen heard the story, "Guys? can we talk?" and motioned for her friends to follow her to her private room. "Becky please stay here" she said in a soft tone. She looked at her friends and went to her private room.

She sighed and looked at her friends. "Nam and Baitoey can you guys please stay with Becky?" The two girls gave her a thumbs up. "Noey can you hire some movers and go to Becky's house and move their things in my penthouse and don't forget to pick up Richie" Noey nodded at her. "Heng come with me, we're going to Billy" Heng smiled at her friend.
-----------------------------
"Oh Freen? What brought you here?" Billy questioned her. "Billy I need your help" Freen said. Billy raised her brow "What do you want my help with?"

Freen explained her situation to Billy and he immediately agreed to help her.

A couple of minutes later Billy came back with a man.

"So you're Chen?" Freen with disgust evident in her voice.

"Y-Yes Ms. Chankimha"  said stuttering.

Freen slapped him hard on the face. "I want Becky's record gone from your agency and we will let you go". Freen was about to slap him again when Kirk stopped her.

Freen calmed herself and said "Do we have a deal?". "Yes Ms. Chankimha" he replied.

"You know what will happen if you broke the deal" Billy said in a threatening voice. "Yes sir" Chen said and quickly got out of there.

Freen looked at Billy and smiled "Thanks for helping me Billy". He chuckled at her "I might be the leader of the biggest mafia but that doesn't mean I can't help a friend"

They smiled at each other and soon enough they said goodbye to each other.
-----------------------------
Freen looked at the fragile girl in front of her, cuddling with her brother. Billy's words repeating in her head 'Protect her at all cost and give her a better life'

Noey nudged Freen's shoulder, Freen looked at her friends who was wiggling their eyebrows. Freen rolled her eyes at her friends, "Noey can you do me another task?" she asked

Noey nodded at her friend. "List down all the things I'm going to say." Freen said instructing her friend.
-----------------------------
"So you're telling me you bought her a penthouse?" Heng shouted, shocked at what he's hearing.

Freen nodded at him like it was the most normal thing ever.

"And a bunch of new designer clothes, expensive jewelry, and you enrolled her little brother to a expensive school?" Nam asked amused at what she said.

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" Freen replied nonchalantly.

"You can't even buy us drinks!" Noey playfully punched her shoulder. Her friends looked at her, amusement evident at their faces. They looked at each other and shared a knowing look.

"Hey Freen dont tell us you're falling for Becky?" Baitoey said teasing Freen.

"What?! NO!" Freen shouted at her friends, who just continued to tease her. Not believing her own words

There is a weird felling she gets in her stomach whenever she saw Becky but she just always shrugged it off.

"You bought the penthouse next to you so you still can see her every day that's what you  literary said" Baitoey said.

"The cold and heartless CEO, Freen Sarocha Chamkimha is falling in love" Nam said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up! I'm just helping her" Freen said while rolling her eyes at her friends.

"But does Becky know about this?" Heng asked her friend. Freen looked at him and sighed, "No I have not told her yet."

"Are you sure Becky is okay about this? You know how she feels when people pity her" Nam said

"Don't worry I'll let her know" Freen said to Nam.

-To be continued-