Chapter 25

*Freen's POV*

As Freen was driving to the company, she noticed a suspicious black car following her. She just shrugged it off.

After a while of the black car still following her she was shock when another black car appeared out of nowhere, nearly hitting the car.

She was starting to panic as the two black car was obviously trying to go after her.

They got in to a high speed car chase near a bridge and the two black cars started to shoot at Freen's car.

As Freen was trying to cover herself from the shooters she eventually lost control of the car crashing on the nearby post.

As Freen was trying her best to stay awake she could see 4 blurry man came closer to her it was the last thing she saw before going unconscious.
------------------------------
*Saint's POV*

Saint went to Freen's car and peeked on the window to see Freen unconscious.

Saint smirked as he ordered her men, "Call Seng tell him that the mission is complete"

He pointed at some of her men, "Help me dispose this her body"

The other men nodded and went to follow Saint.

They went to unlock Freen's car and got her body out, throwing it at the river below the bridge.

The watched as the water carried Freen's body to god know where.

And left the car on the same spot before getting on their car and leaving the crime scene.
------------------------------
*Flashback*
*Seng's POV*

After that night at the hotel with Becky, Seng just can't seem to forget about the girl.

He tried countless of times to forget about the girl and trying to convince himself that she was just slut for him.

But no matter how many times he slept with other girls he just can't forget her.

Until one day he finally surrendered and accepted his feelings for Becky.

After a few weeks he finally decided to hire someone to find Becky since he lost contact with her.

That was also the day he found out that Becky was with Freen.

He promised himself that he will get rid of Freen and get back with Becky.
------------------------------
*Becky's POV*

It had been 6 hours and Freen hasn't been nor calling Becky.

She was panicking going back and forth with Irin trying to calm her friend.

"Don't worry she's just probably busy. Didn't you say it was a problem in the company?" Irin said trying to convince her friend, even she doesn't believe herself.
------------------------------
*1 week later*

It had been already a week and still no update from Freen and Becky is really worried.

"Still nothing?" Becky, who was in the verge of tears asked Heng .

Heng signed and shook his head, he was also worried at her friend

That was when Becky finally broke down in tears.

Their other friends came up to her to comfort her.
------------------------------
*2 Days Later*
*Nam's POV*

Another 2 days has passed and they still have no clue where Freen is.

All they know is that she got into a possible car crash but other from that they have no other leads.

Name sighed and walked up to their other friends who was sitting in the couch in Freen's penthouse.

"How is Becky?" She asked her friends.

They looked at each other and shook their heads.

"She's still not coming out of her room" Irin answered.

"And the company is also not doing good" Heng said with a sigh.

The door suddenly opened revealing Engfa Waraha, the person who's currently handling the company and Charlotte Austin, her secretary.

"Ah Engfa and Charlotte what brings you here?" Baitoey greaated them with a smile and went to hug them.

Engfa sighed and looked at Charlotte who just nodded her head.

"Why don't we sit first? And by the way where is Becky?" Engfa questioned.

"She still haven't came out of her room" Irin answered.

They sat on the couch, "So what is it about?" Heng asked as they sat down.

"It's about the company" Engfa looked at them.

"Somebody offered to help us" Engfa finally said.

"That's great!" Nam stood up, smiling widely.

"But there's a catch" Charlotte said, joining the conversation.

"What is it?" Noey asked.

"Becky have to get married to the CEO of the company" Charlotte added.

"What?!?!?" They all said surprised.

"Who is the CEO of this company?" Baitoey said.

"Well it's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seng Winchai"

-To be continued-