Chapter 27

*Flashback*
*Freen's POV*

Freen groaned as the sunlight hit her face.

Her eyes went wide as she saw herself in a unfamiliar place.

"Oh you're finally awake" She heard a voice.

She looked on the direction a saw beautiful woman standing in the door.

"Nayeon-Chan she's awake" She shouted.

"Where am I?" Freen questioned the woman.

"Oh you're in our house, my girlfriend found you on the river unconscious" the woman explained and shrugged.

"Oh by the way I'm Myoui Mina" Mina introduced herself.

Freen just nodded at her and looked at her surroundings.

"By the way may I ask what happened to you?" Mina asked her.

"Uhmm I don't know the last thing I remembered is getting into a car crash and seeing four men come to me before going unconscious" Freen explained to her.

"Oh so what's your name?" Mine smiled at her.

"I'm Freen Sarocha Chankimha" Freen replied when another woman entered the room.

"Oh your finally awake" the woman came close to her and was about to touch her when she backed away.

"I'm Im Nayeon and I'm a doctor and I'm just going to check on your bruises" Nayeon explained to her, which after hearing Freen allowed her.

"Looks like your fine and maybe in a couple of days your bruises will completely heal" Nayeon explained, showing her bunny smile.

Freen just smiled in return when Mina asked, "Are you hungry? We should take our breakfast" she said before helping Freen to go downstairs.

They ate in silence before 7 other girls bursted to the door shocked at the sudden visitor their friends had.

Freen just looked at them and thought, 'This is gonna be a long day'.
------------------------------
*Present Day*
*Freen's POV*

It's been 2 months with staying with the couple and meeting their other friends.

Freen already told them who she was as they didn't seem to know her at all.

They were shocked and didn't believed her but she eventually convinced them on who she really was.

She also explained the day of the accident on what she thought happened and who is behind all of this, she asked the 9 girls to help her on which they all agreed.

She came to know that Becky married Seng as what Tzuyu informed her as she was invited to the wedding as the CEO of the company she modeled for was friend with Seng, she was shocked and didn't believe Tzuyu but after 2 days they publicly announced their marriage.

Needless to say she was devastated but she knew that something was wrong, that's when she checked the status of the company before they were married, and she was not in the company.

That's when she noticed that before they were married the company was not doing good but that all changed when Becky married Seng.

That's when she concluded that Becky married Seng for the sake of the company.

She now knew that Seng was behind all of this, she promised that day that she will make Seng regret all of this, of taking advantage on their situation.

-To be continued-
A/N:Boring chapter