Chapter 24

*Becky's POV*

Freen and Becky was getting ready for a party they were going to.

Becky wore a black off-the-shoulder dress that ended mid-thigh. While Freen wore a black suit.

"Bb do you like it?" Becky asked Freen and gave her a spin showing off the dress.

"You look perfect in everthing you wear." she smiled and walked to her girlfriend and kissed her.

"Aish stop it let's go or else we'll be late" Becky said.

"After you my lady" Freen said in a playful way before making way for Becky who could just roll her eyes at her girlfriend.

"Don't roll your eyes at me-" Freen said as she got closer to Becky and leaned on her ear, "or else I'll give you a reason to roll those pretty eyes of yours"
------------------------------
*At the party*
*Becky's POV*

Becky was alone and bored sitting on the table it's been almost 2 hours but it felt like forever.

Freen was out somewhere probably talking about business to some businessmans.

After a few minutes she finally stood up decided to look for Freen.

She finally found her girlfriend talking to two girls who seemed to be like a couple.

She walked closer to Freen and linked her arm to her girlfriend, "Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere" she said with a slight pout on her face.

Freen laughed at her girlfriend before kissing her nose, "Just talkin about business". With that Becky pouted even more.

Becky whipped her head around when she heard coughing in front of her, there two very attractive woman stand in front of her with the other one linked her arm on the girl in a suit.

"Would you mind to introduce this beautiful lady to us? Ms. Chankimha?" The girl in a suit asked Freen.

"Ah yes, Becky this is Ms. Milk and her girlfriend Ms. Love." Freen introduced Becky to them.

Becky politely shook their hands when Nayeon and Mina extended it.

"Nice to meet you two." Becky said with a polite smile on her face.

After a few minutes of talking Becky excused herself to the restroom.

Becky exited the restroom and went back to Freen.

Becky's blood boiled when she saw Heidi shamelessly flirting with Freen. It was obvious that Freen wasn't interested and just ignored her.

She walked closer to Freen and stood by her side, "Can't you see that she isn't interested?"

"Ah Ms. Armstrong nice seeing you here" Heidi said with a fake smile on her face.

"I was just talking to Ms. Chankimha about our deal" she said and gave another fake smile.

Becky just rolled her eyes, grabbed Freen's wrist and dragged her.

Heide caught Freen's other wrist, "Don't you think it's rude just leave in the middle of a conversation? Don't you think Ms. Armstrong?" Heidi said with clear anger in her eyes.

"And does it look like I care?" Becky replied and dragged Freen and Heidi could just let go of Freen's hand as the other guests started to surround them.

Heidi clutched her hand as she watched as the two disappear.
------------------------------
*At the rooftop*

Becky pushed the of the rooftop and dragged Freen inside.

She finally let go of the older girl and walked on the railings, crossing her arms.

Freen smiled as she walked closer to her girlfriend wrapping her hands on her waist.

"Don't worry you're the only girl I'm interested in" Freen whispered on her ear.

They could feel the evening breeze hit their face sending a cold shiver down Becky's spine as she was wearing a off-the-shoulder.

Freen took off the blazer and wrapped it aroud Becky.

Becky smiled at the sweet gesture of Freen her anger slowly disappearing.

Their silence was broken when they heard Freen's phone ringing.

Freen pulled her phone from her pocket and answered the phone.

After a few minutes Freen ended the call.

"Uhmm so there was a sudden emergency at the company amd I really need to go. I also can't give you a ride cause the company really needs me" Freen said.

There was this gut feeling that was telling Becky that she should not let Freen go. Becky just shrugged it off.

"Oh it's fine I can just can Irin" Becky said with a slight smile on her face.

Freen smiled at her girlfriend and kissed on her lips before exiting the rooftop.
------------------------------
*Freen's POV*

Freen started the engine of her car and proceeded to drive to the company.
------------------------------
*Unknown POV*

"The plan is all set sir" the man in a black suit reported to his boss.

The boss smirked, turned around and stood up, "Make sure that bitch will die"

The man nodded, "I will make sure of that....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mr. Seng Winchai."

-To be continued-