Chapter 12

*Nat's* POV

When Nat first laid his eyes on Becky hes was instantly mesmerized by her extraordinary beauty.

That way she's just so simple makes her so unique and different from other girls that Nat met.

It just makes him wanna get to know her and get closer to her.

*After the meeting*

When Nat was just casually walking around the company he suddenly felt hungry and went to the cafeteria.

In there he saw Becky sitting in one of the tables. He gather the courage to walked up to her and ask, "May I sit here?" He said with a smile. She agreed and he went to sit opposite to her.

They started a small conversation and Nat would occasionally throw jokes on her that would make Becky burst out laughing.

Nat liked the way Becky smiled and it would make his heart beat faster than usual.

They ended when Becky had to go back to work but not before Nat asked her number, which she gave to him.

Nat smiled at the numbers in his phone and looked up to see a blushing Becky ran out of the cafeteria.

'Cute' Nat thought. He placed his hand on above his heart, feeling his abnormal heart rate.
-----------------------------
*Freen's POV*

"Aughhhh" Freen groaned as she flop down to her bed.

She hated that way Nat and Becky talked to each other. She hated how Becky smiled to Nat. She hated how she gave her phone number to Nat.

Her friends, who was standing by the door shared a teasing smirk.

"What?" Freen asked as she sat up and looked at her friends.

"Just admitt that you're jealous" Baitoey teasing her friend.

"I'm not jealous, I'm just......." Freen paused.

"You're just, what?" Noey said.

"Just..protective of her" Freen silently said.

Her friends burst out laughing at her. Freen rolled her eyes at her friends.

"Just admit that you're jealous" Nam said who continued to tease her.

Freen groaned and buried her head in the pillow.
------------------------------
*2 weeks later*

*Nat's POV*

It has been 2 weeks since him and Becky first met each other.

During those weeks they have been seeing each other more often.

They have been going to 'friendly' dates.

Also during those weeks Nat found himself falling for Becky deeper than he should be.

He knew that Becky just considered him as a friend but Nat sees her more than a friend.

Nat planned to confess his feelings for her no matter what the outcome of his confession will be.
------------------------------
*Becky's POV*

Nat invited Becky to go to a expensive restaurant to have another 'friendly' date.

As they went to the restaurant Becky found herself getting curious on what they were doing in such an expensive restaurant.

They usually go out on cafes or just stroll on the market

"Why are we here" Becky asked Nat.

Nat looked at her and said, "Just trust me".

Nat pulled the chair for Becky as she sat and mumbled a small 'Thank You'. As Nat sat opposite to her.

As they ordered their meals Nat couldn't help to glance at Becky feeling nervous to what about he's planning.

After they were finished Nat guided Becky to a small area behind the restaurant.

(Picture Above)

As they got to the area Becky was now more curious on what Nat is planning.

As they were walking towards the center, they stopped. Nat faced Becky with a nervous smile on his face.
------------------------------
*Nat's POV*

"Becky" Nat sighed feeling his anxiety creep up inside him.

"The first time I met you I was mesmerized by your extraordinary beauty. I knew that you were different from other girls that I have dated." Nat paused.

"During these past few weeks that we have been together I found myself falling deeper for you. I tried to stop my feelings but I just can't get rid of this feeling. I know that you just consider me as a friend but..... I can be more than that if you give me a chance, I can be anything you want me to be.....just give me a chance." Nat finished his speech.

-To be continued-