Chapter 13

*Becky's POV*

Becky was stunned at the sudden confession of Nat. She just starred at him for a while.

She can't believed what he is saying.

"I-I..." Becky stuttered as she looked at Nat.

Nat took Becky's hand and squeezed them.

Becky took a deep sigh, "Nat, I'm sorry". She said as she looked down and pulled back her hands.

She looked at Nat who gave a sad smile. "Sorry.... But I'm inlove with someone else."

Becky can see the pain in Nat's eyes. "No it's fine I understand."

"Nat.... I'm really sorry that I can't reciprocate your love for me..." Becky said.

"No, it's really fine I know that you just considered me as a friend" Nat said.

"Can you at least tell me who is it?" Nat said in a joking way to light up the moment.

Becky smiled and looked at Nat. "Well it's........."
-----------------------------
*Freen's POV*

Freen and Becky had been working hard for the past few weeks for a new product that can take the company to a new level.

Those weeks also had Freen confused about herself.

Every time Freen would look at Becky she could feel her heart beating at an abnormal rate.

Freen also found herself getting to know Becky.

Sometimes she even found herself starring at Becky like she was hypnotized.

She hated how when other men would talk to Becky or even just look at her it made her angry for some reason.

Another thing she hated is when Becky would bite her lip and she found it hot and it honestly turned on Freen but she quickly shook off those thoughts.
-----------------------------
*2 months later*

They just released their new product on the market and it became a successful product for the company.

It had been a frustrating 2 months for the company. Every one worked to make the product successful.

Freen decided to give the company a vacation to celebrate their success.
-----------------------------
"Ms. Armstrong please come to my office"

Becky heard Freen call her on the phone.

Becky stood up and proceeded to go to Freen's office

"You called me Ms. Chankimha" Becky said being professional.

Freen explained her plan on taking the company for a vacation and Becky immediately agreed on the idea.
-----------------------------
*Becky's POV*

*1 week later*

"Aughhh you're so lucky" Irin said as she groaned.

Becky just chuckled at her friend.

She was currently packing to go to the company vacation in Korea.

"Buttttttt aren't you exited?" Irin said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Of course I am its been a while since I took a break" Becky said.

"Not that you dumbass" Irin said while rolling her eyes and slapping Becky's arm.

"LANGUAGE!" Becky shouted at Irin and looked at the confused Richie sitting on her lap.

"Aren't you excited that you're going in a vacation with your crush?" Irin said.

Becky blushed, "I don't know what you're talking about".

Irin rolled her eyes again, "Come on don't even deny it girl. It's so obvious"

She looked at Richie who just nodded at her. "See even Richie agrees with me"

"Yeah don't deny!" Richie shouted as he raised his tiny arms and giggled.

Becky just turned even redder.

-To be continued-