Chapter 23

*The next day*
*Freen's POV*

Freen stood outside and leaned on her car.

She waited for Becky to come out so they can have their second date.

Freen froze when Becky came out. She smiled to herself wondering how can this stunning  beautiful woman be her girlfriend.

She was sure that one day, she's going to marry this girl.

Freen came back to herself when she heard Becky call out her name.

"Are you okay?" Becky asked, worried about her girlfriend.

Freen smiled at her, "I'm okay, just look.......perfect"

Becky could feel her cheeks warm up. No matter how many times the older girl complements her, she will never be used to it.

"Shall we go now?" Freen said while opening the door for her.

Becky returned the smile, "Lets go".

------------------------------
*After the date*

They were currently at Freen's penthouse. Becky sat between Freen's legs as she could feel Freen wrap her hands around waist. They were just sitting in bed watching some movie.

" Did you enjoy today?" Freen asked her while stroking her stomach.

"I enjoyed every part of it" she replied and kissed Freen on her cheek.

They continued to watch the film in silent.

That was until Becky moved her hair to the side exposing smooth skin of her neck.

It just started with Freen peppering kisses on her neck.

But now Freen was on top of Becky, kissing her roughly.

Freen's kisses went down further and she settled on her breast.

Becky moaned as Freen softly bit her nipple.

"F-F-Freen" Becky moaned out her name.

"Hmmm?" Freen replied still sucking on Becky's breast.

"I-I've been t-thinking that we should move in t-together" Becky said as she grabbed her girlfriend's face, who was worshiping her breast and kissed her.

Freen thought about it for a couple of minutes, "I think that a good idea". Then smiled at her girlfriend. Continuing their make out session.

But little did they know.
------------------------------
*Unknown POV*

"Sir, here's the pictures you wanted" said the man dressed in a black suit and dropped a folder full of pictures on the table.

The man turned around and signed for the other man to leave the room.

He picked up the folder and opened it revealing photos of Freen and Becky on their date.

The man cluthed the folder throwing it across the room, his face clearly showing anger.

The guards who was standing at the door was startled at the sudden outburst of their boss.

He looked at the guards before shouting, "GET OUT!" as he pointed at the door.

"Just take your time now Chankimha, one day Becky will be mine."

He ended with a evil smile and a laugh

-To be continued-