Chapter 8

*Becky's POV*

Becky happily walked out of the building and immediately going home to tell Irin and Richie.

*At the house*

"Richie, Irin I'm home!" Becky shouted. The two immediately went to see Becky. "Sissy!" Richie ran to her sister. "I have good news" Becky excitedly said as they went to the couch.

"I got the job!" Becky announced. The two was shocked and happy at the same time. "What about your boss?" Irin whispered in Becky's ear. Becky widened her eyes she completely forgot about her previous job. "Don't worry I'll take care of it" Becky with a slight smile. Irin just looked at her friend worried.
-----------------------------
Becky ran as fast as she can, as she was already late on her first day. She went to the elevator that was only for the CEO and her secretary.

Becky was anxiously tapping her foot on the floor. Watching as the numbers go up.

She was finally on the 50th floor and hurriedly exited the elevator.

-----------------------------
*Freen's POV*

Freen was annoyed that Becky was still not here she was already 30 minutes late on her first day. She sighed for the 10th time that day.

Her friends decided to surprise her because they said it's been a while since they saw each other

Her friends looked at her worried. "Hey you ok?" Heng asked her concern for her friend. "I'm ok-" she was interrupted when the door suddenly opened and revealed Becky

"Sorry Ms. Chankimha I'm late" Becky said as she bowed to Freen. Not noticing that there was other people on the room with them

Freen looked at her and raised her brow. Because Becky was wearing sunglasses which is odd especially it's in the middle of November and they were indoors.

Freen went to Becky and took off the sunglasses she was wearing, her eyes widened and her friends gasped.

Becky's eyes was swollen and had a dark purple bruise on her perfect face.

"M-Ms. Chankimha" Becky stuttered as she tried to reach for her sunglasses

"Don't Ms. Chankimha me, who the fuck did this to you" Freen shouted.

"Calm down Freen" Nam said as she walked to Freen, who was boiling with anger.

They were now sitting on the couch. Kade was icing Becky's bruise.

"Who did this to you?" Freen said through her gritted teeth and clenched her fist.

Becky was hesitant to tell her the truth.

"So when I got the job, I thought that I should quit being a-" Becky stopped and looked at Freen's friends. They just looked at her and nodded that it was okay.

"Prostitute but when I went to see my boss he said I couldn't until I pay my father's debt" Becky sighed and continued

"That's when he grabbed me, ripped my shirt and took pictures of me and he threatened me he will take Richie if I ever left or call the police" Becky finished as she was on the verge of crying.

-To be continued-