Chapter 11

*The next day*
*At the company*

They were at the company a little earlier than usual. Because they have an improtant meeting to attend.

"We have a meeting with Mr. Uareskit, right?" Freen asked Becky. "Yes, at 10 A.M"

*At the meeting*

They were currently sitting in the meeting room, discussing about the partnership between Diverse Tech and N.U Entertainment.

But Freen noticed that Nat was staring over Becky.

There was also a couple of times that she caught Nat glancing at Becky and if Becky caught him she would give him a polite.

Freen felt something stir up inside of her but chose to ignore it.
-----------------------------
*Becky's POV*

During the meeting Becky could feel someone staring at her. She was shocked when she saw Nat staring at her. Every time she would caught him she will just smile.

*After the meeting*

After the meeting they head back to the office. It was already lunch time when they got back in the office. She went to the cafeteria to get her lunch. She got her food and went to sit in a table.

When she was eating a voice suddenly said, "May I sit here?". She looked up and saw Nat smiling at her.

She smiled and said,"Yeah sure". Nat's smile got bigger and went to sit on the opposite side of the table.

They were eating in complete silence until Nat decided to break the silence and ask Becky, "How long have you been working here?". " Maybe about 2 weeks" Becky replied.

They talked for a couple of more minutes until Becky realized that break time was over.

"It was nice talking to you Mr. Uareskit but I have to go". Beck
"Wait Ms. Armstrong" Nat said as he stopped Becky

"Yes Mr. Uareksit" Becky asked as she turn back to look at Nat. "Can I get your number?" Nat said with a smile.

Becky slightly blushed and grabbed his phone to put her number on. Nat did the same on Becky's phone

"I-I have to go" Becky said and run out of the cafeteria

Nat watched Becky disappeare from his vision with a smile on his face.
-----------------------------
*Freen's POV*

Freen was looking for Becky as she needed to ask her about something. Someone told Freen that he saw Becky in the cafeteria.

Freen clenched her fist when she saw Nat who was talking with Becky.

"Someone is jealous" Noey said who magically appeared out of nowhere. While the rest of her friend was chanting 'Jealous' over and over again.

Freen glared at her friends and turn her head to the direction of Nat and Becky.

Freen's irritation grew when Nat leaned over Becky's ear and whisperedsomething that made Becky laugh.

Freen pushed past her friend who just looked at each other with knowing looks.

-To be continued-