Chapter 29

*Freen's POV*

Freen quickly took Becky's wrist and pulled her to the nearest safest room.

She knew that Seng's men have already knew that some of Billy's men are at the party.

For years Seng and Billy have this war going on between the two of them. As Seng had this bad reputation of ruining someone's life by stealing their significant other.

And he did what he did with Billy's ex-girlfriend. He raped her and the girl couldn't help but to end her life.

This left Billy devastated when he found out about what Seng had done, he swore that he would kill this man.

Freen looked at Becky's eyes and found them staring back at her.

"Who really are you?" Becky questioned her.

For a while Freen didn't answer her question. When they suddenly heard another round of gunshot being fired.

Becky screamed and covered her ears with Freen putting her hand on her mouth, "Shhh" Freen whispered as they heard footsteps outside the door.

"Find my fucking wife!" They heard Seng's voice outside the door. Freen just pulled out the gun and clenched at it. Becky just stared at her with wide eyes.

"Split up and look for her" Seng commanded as they heard the footsteps gradually fading.

They both sighed at relief when the door knob suddenly started shaking.

"Fuck" Freen muttered pulling Becky behind her and aiming at the door.

"Open the door!" A unfamiliar voice shouted at them.

Who ever was outside the door shot the door knob pushing his way inside the room.

Freen instinctively pulled the trigger at the man killing him instantly. She moved the man's body to the side and closed the door again, afraid that Seng's man will find them

*Becky's POV*

Becky just froze and stared at the dead corpse of the man, blood leaking out of him.

The woman turned her head around to face her looking at her with the coldest eyes she had ever seen.

"Who are you?" Becky shouted as she started shaking from fear, pulling away from the woman.

"Please let me explain" The woman stated as she tried to come close to her.

But the woman just kept on walking towards her.

When she tried to touch her but Becky fought back and slapped her across the face.

She hit her so hard the slap echoed to the room but it was hard enough to take off her mask.

The woman slowly turned to look at Becky.

Becky gasped as she couldn't believed what she was seeing. Her supposed to be dead girlfriend is standing in front of her.

"Freen?" Becky asked in an inaudible and weak voice.

Freen just smiled at her, "I'm back baby".

Becky went to hug Freen. She cried while hitting Freen's chest, "Why did you leave me!" She cried, hitting Freen harder on her chest.

Freen just chuckled and caress Becky's hair, "Don't worry I'm here now"

Their sweet moment was cut off by someone coughing at the door.

They turned and found Billy stading on the door.

"Billy?" Becky questioned and looked at both Freen and Billy.

"Let's go we have to move fast" Billy said motioning them to follow him.

Freen nodded at him looking back at Becky, "Just trust us okay?" And grabbed her wrist.

Becky nodded at her as they went outside, seeing dead corpses all around.

They finally got to their car as they went back to Billy's masion.

This was just part 1 of ther plan.

-To be continued-