Chapter 17

*1 week later*
*Freen's POV*

Freen stood in the balcony with a glass of wine in her hand. Admiring the view of the night sky.

"I know you are there Becky, come out" she said.

She turned around to see Becky standing while fidgeting with her fingers.

Becky slowly walked beside Freen.

Freen picked up another glass of wine and filled it up and offered it to Becky who just mumbled a small 'Thank you'.

"Why are you still awake?" Freen asked Becky

"Thinking about stuff" Becky said as she looked up at the sky.

During the past 1 week no one can deny that Freen and Becky had been getting to know each other better.

Freen looked at Becky. The way the moonlight imitated on Becky's porcelain skin made as if Freen's world suddenly stopped working.

She could feel her own heartbeat beating faster.

Everytime she would get close to Becky her heartbeat suddenly beats faster.

She was sure that she was having a heart problem. Right?

*The Next Day*

Early in the morning Freen dialed her friends numbers and told them to go meet up with her in a nearby restaurant.

Freen waited impatiently as her friend were already 15 minutes late.

"Why did you call us so early?" Heng said still looking exhausted.

"I have something to tell you" Freen said looking up to her friends.

Noey, Nam, Baitoey and Heng looked at each other and proceeded to take their sit.

"I think....I'm inlove with Becky" Freen said in a quiet voice like she was scared. They wouldn't have even heard her if they weren't paying attention.

They looked at each other and started laughing.

"Finally it took you 6 whole months to figure that out!" Nam said.

"6 months? What are you talking about?" Freen asked, confused on what they were talking about.

"Don't worry guys I'll handle this." Noey said as she brought out some pictures.

"Let's start with exhibit A" Noey said as she pointed out at the picture.

It was when they went on a picnic. It shows Freen staring at Becky who was laughing at something Nam said to her with a soft smile on her face.

Seeing the picture itself brought a smile on her face.

"What do you see on this picture?" Noey asked.

"This was when we went on a picnic" she replied.

"Do you see that stupid smile on your face while watching Becky?" Noey questioned

Freen didn't reply to her and just continued to stare at the photo.

"Let's move on to exhibit B" Noey said as she placed another photo on the table.

"This was a photo when we first met Becky at Nam's fansign do you remember this?" Noey questioned her again.

"Do you see that smile while talking to her?" She said.

"See you can't even answer us. All this time you have been inlove with Becky and didn't even realized it" Heng said as he rolled her eyes at his friend.

-To be continued-