Chapter 7

*2 days later*

"Hey, wake up you have to go to your interview!" Irin shouted her. Becky widened her eyes and immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom.

She got out of the bathroom wearing a black pencil skirt and white blouse. And went downstairs to have her breakfast.

"Big sissy!" Richie got down from the kitchen to hug her sister who was playing with Irin. "Hey little guy you got up early huh" Becky said picking up her brother and walking towards the table. She sat Richie on the chair then went to the counter to cook for them.

After eating their breakfast Becky quickly left to go to the company.

*At the company*

Becky got out of the taxi and looked at the building in front of her. She sighed and nervously walked into the building. She walked at the reception and asked the girl in the reception "H-h-hello" the girl looked at her. "Hello, can I help you?" the receptionist asked her. "Umm I'm here for the interview." Becky answered. "Oh? Well go to the floor 50" she smiled at her and pointed at the elevator.

She walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the 50th floor. She was looking at the numbers going up, getting more and more anxious as it goes up.

She finally reached her destination, she sighed and got off the elevator. When she got out of the elevator she was shocked at how to long the line was. She let out a heavy sigh and went to the end of the line.

*4 hours later*

It's been 4 hours and it's almost her turn. And she's more anxious than she ever was. During the 4 hours she saw girls crying as they went out of the CEO's office.

"Ms. Armstrong? It's your turn" she looked up as she heard her name being called.

She went inside the office she saw the CEO's back on her. "H-h-hello m-miss" she said stuttering.

The CEO turn around to face her when she was greeted with a familiar voice "Please sit down Ms.Armstrong". She looked up and saw those same eyes that reassured her a couple of days ago.

Becky sat in front of her. "So shall we start?" Freen asked.

*Freen's POV*

Freen was shock to see that Becky was one of the applicants to be her secretary she was honestly impressed by her answers even though she stuttered a lot.

"Well Ms. Armstong congratulations you're hired" Freen said to her and slightly smiled.

Becky just looked at her in pure shock not believing what she just heard "Eh?" she said confused. Freen chuckled at her cuteness "I said you're hired." Freen said

"Mind please tell the other applicants to go home" She said through the phone.

"Hello?" Freen waved in front of Becky who was still shock. Becky got up and bowed to Freen "Thank you" Freen just smiled at her. "You will start working tomorrow don't be late".

Becky just nodded at her and went to the door.

-To be continued-