Stolen Kiss

Valentina laid on the bed weeping uncontrollably as it been two hours since she started crying but it never seems to stop but rather increased.

" Mommy you will watch after me right" little Valerie sadly said .

She just witnessed her mom stab herself to death . The police came for her body .

She madly indeed someone to talk to , it was too much to carry on her head . Going downstairs she sighted her mom's body been taken on the stretcher.

Her dad talked to the cops at the other side not noticing that Valentina had come down from her room. He instructed her not to come down because seeing her mom's body will leave a trauma in her system .

" Mr . Green your daughter..." the police officer noticed little Valentina at the staircase.

Valentina dad Mason Green slowly drifted his attention from the police officer to the staircase. He finally saw Valentina.

" Princess l told you to go to your room what are you doing here " Mason walked closer to Valentina.

Valentina took a few more steps getting down from the staircase , her legs ran to the ambulance outside. The body wrapped was hugged buy the tiny hands of Valentina .

The tears which ones cut when she came downstairs started to fall.

Everyone stared at Valentina as she wept on her mother's lifeless body.

She had grew attached to her mother so much that she wasn't ready to accept her death .

" Princess they need to send your mom away please let go " Mason tried to take away Valentina from her mom. But it wasn't easy as the little 5 years old Valentina wasn't ready to let go.

" Mom " Valentina rested her head on her mother's body .

" I see oceans in the sky.
  I love you
  Am mummy Valerie
  Close your eyes and sleep "

Valentina sang the lullaby her mom sang to her at night. She lost conscious at the middle part of her song.

" Valentina get up " Mason shaked his daughter's body trying to get her up .

" Sir you need to give attention to her . She is too small to go through all this by herself " the police officer advised assisting the ambulance to take away Mrs. Claire's body away.

°°°°°°°°°

^^^ TWO WEEKS LATER ^^^

People gathered at the burial ground giving their last respect to Claire as her body was sent 6 ft down.

Valentina was present but was quite not uttering a single word just watching as her mom is been buried.

" Take heart Valentina " people sympathized with her but got no answer as the little girl stood there, her eyes on the grave and her hand tighten on a picture in hand.

" So young to lose a mom at this age "

" Claire loved her as her own child though she isn't."

" True love "

Women murmured behind gossiping about the family. The Green family was one of the well known families in the community.

Known for it riches, and brilliant daughter who is no one else but Valentina.

" Valentina let go home . I have a surprise for you " Mason said to his daughter stretching his hand forward.

Valentina looked at the hand infront of her and to her dad's face she got up from the chair heading to the car parked .