First Kiss

✦✦✦✦✦

JOON MANSION

The morning was so fresh for Yenny . She felt a burden be lifted up from her for no reason today seems to be giving out sweet vibes .

She got into the shower refreshing herself. The heater got spoilt yesterday night so she has to use cold water . She hated the touch of cold water on her body but today she loved it .

" What do l wear today l must look pretty in his eyes" Yenny found herself in the mirror with only towels on .

A upcoming call made her drop her brush on the drawer to pick up .

" Bestie guess who l saw today " Daisy was totally excited .

" I can't guess you know am bad at that " Yenny said .

" Okay l saw him . Ivy's dad Pipe . I saw him but he didn't see me . " Daisy whispered .

" You mean him as in that same guy . Where are you " Yenny asked .

" Following him . Wait is he a doctor now . I got to go l will keep you updated. Bye Pipe love you" Daisy surprised said .

Yenny didn't get a chance to say anything as the call was cut . Yenny continued searching for a dress to wear even though where they where going to was nothing special but the person who was taking her was special to her heart and still will be .

Some hours ago Min Joon asked her to escort him to his office. There where rumors that Min Joon secretary was fired by him since she threw advances at him .

" Aaaa l need to get ready now " Yenny calmed her nerves .

She ended up picking a green strapless dress. It was quite tight and her almost 6 months bump came into view .

" Left with 3 and a half months for you to be out . I can't wait to have you in my arms baby . Mom is waiting for your arrival ." Yenny checked herself for the last time and went downstairs.

Downstairs Min Joon chewing on his bread drinking some tea to make the taste in his mouth much savory. He was watching his phone when a shadow of a person came into view .

His eyes lingering on the person he ended up spilling the food in his mouth upon seeing the person.

" Damn " Min Joon crossed his legs trying to hide his dick which was already up

" Am done Min Joon " Yenny took the glass of tea infront of her table .

Min Joon was silent looking down at his phone. Nanny Killa came out from the kitchen and was amazed by the figure infront of her .

" You look gorgeous dear . The pregnancy is making you glow than you do always. O My God " Nanny Killa praised.

Yenny hugged Nanny Killa, after thanking her she devoured her breakfast . Time to time Min Joon would steal glances at Yenny whiles he finished his breakfast.

" Haha" Yenny smiled catching him in the act .

Min Joon glared at her .

After finishing their breakfast they got into the car leaving the mansion.

*********

Sunny Bridal Wears**** .

" Fuck you look hot in that grown " a lady remarked .

Katherine smiled at her returning her focus to Ashton who was looking else where as if he wasn't even present.

" Babe " Katherine called out for him .

" Babe "

" Are you calling me " Ashton stepped out of his gaze .

" Yes babe . How do l look babe " Katherine toiled around.

Ashton starred at her for some minutes before answering her with a simple

" Fine "
.
Katherine seemed unsatisfied with his answer and called him again this time getting close to him .

" Babe you sure about that " Katherine leaned close to his ears.

The lady who complimented Katherine  , starred at the couple in a bit of envy . She was happy for Katherine in a way .

" Aww you look cute together"

" Thanks dear " Katherine said .

" You look great and super cute" Ashton reframed his compliment.

Katherine kissed him sucking on his lips. Ashton didn't kiss her back he just sat there letting Katherine kiss him .

" When is the engagement party" the lady asked .

" In 2 weeks time right Ashton" Katherine smiled.

" Yes my family will be there . They can't wait to meet you Katherine" Ashton held her arms .

" Getting me jealous l better go before something happens " the lady ran out of the room .

Once the sight of the lady was no longer present Katherine smiled crazily at Ashton.

" Really your family members will be there " Katherine placed a hand on his cheeks.

" Yeah they will mom specially insisted you meet the rest " Ashton answered.

" I love you babe let get home "

Eagle Empire.

Oscar grabbed onto Bel dress pulling her close to him . Bel ended up falling on top of him with her chest exposed to him. The two gazed into each other's eyes .

" Oscar " Stormi came into the room shocked at the posture infront of her .

" Bel " Red joined Stormi .

The two where in their own world that they didn't hear their name been called . Oscar stretched his hands careless Bel cheeks . Bel brushed her cheeks on his palms feeling it warmth .

The two brought their lips close to each other starring closing at their lips . Oscar pulled her lips into his reach passionately taking it into his .

" Ariel " Bel bit on Oscar lips .

" Huh " Oscar murmed

" Yo niggas go get a room it too early for such thing " Whiskey loud voice interrupted them

" Ewww " Bel jumped off Oscar wiping her mouth with her hand .

" Why do you ruin such a passionate moment Whiskey" Stormi chased after him .

" Who is she " Oscar stood up asking her .

" Who " Bel raised her brown .

" Ar" Oscar was about to say a name when Bel phone started ringing.

" We have a meeting at 7 pm about the Hutch Syndicate" Bel said and picked up her phone leaving to the outside.

Oscar signed turning around he met Red at the same spot watching closely at him . This was usually his behaviors. He wouldn't say anything but stare . This stare too wasn't that of a happy one .

" Don seeks our presence at the suite are you coming" Red coldly asked .

" Am right behind you " Oscar flickered.

Red headed outside with Oscar following closely behind him . The two are not in good terms and from things it won't be resolved any sooner .

" My first kiss " Oscar touched his lips .

" Heck " Red cursed