ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

Valentina eyes still closed felt the breath of Grey's words on her flesh . It was hot but sent chill over to her lungs . Grey looked at her and coughed Valentina blinked slowly opening her eyes

" I need to go bye " she immediately ran back inside due to embarrassment.

Grey just shaked his head and took a step when he heard his name been called from behind. He turned to see Remi behind him in a black semi - mini gown . It was one short sexy gown.

" Grey l missed you " Remi placed her hand around Grey's arms .

Grey looked over at the hand at his shoulder and shot Remi a hot glare . This didn't go unnoticed and she immediately removed her hand around him .

" What are you doing here " Grey asked taking a step forward.

" I actually came for another engagement party over here but didn't expect you to be here " Remi said walking close to Grey .

Her dress and Grey's had the many similarities. It was as if Remi knew the dress Grey was going to wear which made her wear the same dress to .

" I need to be somewhere important" Grey walked away leaving Remi alone .

She stamped her feet annoyed and angry at Grey .

" Very soon you will be running to me " Remi smiled and walked to the other side of the hall .

••✧•✧•✧•✧•

•• ENGAGEMENT PARTY ••

Remi ended up in a big luxury hall with several expensive and fancy decorations around . She walked forward to a lady in blue short but skimpy gown .

She tapped at the back of the lady making her turn to face Remi .

" You came finally" Katherine hugged Remi tightly

" Yes though am late . Congrats on your soon to be wedding l knew you where always going to become his " Remi giggled.

" Well it was never late as l taught. Little did l know l could win his heart from Valentina's friend that Sienna girl " Katherine said taking Remi hand

" Valentina's friend " Remi repeated sitting down

They got to the room Katherine had specially reserved. Remi sat down as Katherine moved left and right.

" Yes that witch isn't satisfied with what she has " Katherine shaked her head

Remi stood up from the chair getting close to Katherine. She slowly turned Katherine to face her .

" Ashton is yours and no one's. You must fight to get him at all cost if it cost you killing " Remi said straight forward

" Aunty must have arrived " Katherine said hearing the mention of her Aunty's name .

They heard downstairs to meet her Aunty .

A woman in a yellowish dress was welcomed by everyone as behind her was a lady younger than her . She wore a hallow cream dress .

" Della are you sure you are fine you shouldn't have followed me " Mrs, Sanchez was a little worried

Since the doctor confirmed Della pregnancy, Mrs Sanchez became worried . Della was always weak, she felt dizzy every minute and would throw up everyone food she ate . Her blood pressure would increase over night . At the point Mrs Sanchez wished she never inseminated Della.

" Am a bit tired mom . But am so happy to escort you here . I want to see the rest of the family l haven't met " Della smiled

" Info me when you aren't okay please. I will go and greet the rest . Remember no stressing of your body " Mrs Sanchez said and left Della alone .