Surprise Date

Minutes Later In Ashton Office ■■

With his head raised at the owner of the voice he was met with Katherine smiling at him walking to him . She sat on the chair.

" Haven't you missed me babe "Katherine folded her arms looking at Ashton.

He didn't say a word avoiding her gaze . If he thought Katherine was going to give up just like that then he must be seriously be lieing to himself . Katherine smiled at him not saying a word .

She brought out her phone clicking on files . She opened a particular video increasing the volume. The video started to play at first Ashton didn't give her a look but a part of the video shocked him .

It happens to be the same video of when he came to her office and she kissed him .

" How about l crop this video and send it to your lovely girlfriend. Or should l even send more intense videos . Poor Sienna how will she behave to this " Katherine moved around in the office.

" Don't you dare do anything

" You don't have the right to tell me what to do and not do "

" Move Sienna out of this "

" I refuse to "

" Katherine get your madness settled "

" Now am a mad woman in your eyes "

" What about l send it to her "

" You won't do anything as such "

" Then watch me show you want l can do " Katherine showed her phone to Ashton selecting the video and pressing the share button on WhatsApp.

" What do you want "

" I want you . I want you all to myself. Forget about Sienna . What does she have l can't give to you . Is it s@x ?"

" Why do you want me after breaking up what we had "

" I realize my mistake and want to fight for what surely mine "

Ashton could no longer avoided Katherine. From the look of things she was ready to make Ashton her's at all cost .

" I will date you on that condition"

" I don't want you to only date me but marry me in a month time . Introduce me to the family and let get married immediately" Katherine bit her lips .

Ashton felt chills run down his spine . The situation was harder than expected and seriously not easy to escape from . He stood up from his chair and made his way to Katherine's side . He grabbed her neck pressing on it . He wished he had killed her the day he met her .

" If you kill me the video will be sent to her . I have automatically done it in such a way " Katherine laughed chocking from Ashton grip .

" Fuck you bitch " Ashton left Katherine.

" As time goes on you will forget her . I want you to fuck me to show me that you have agreed to become mine " Katherine said .

Ashton glared at her , all was gone . He couldn't risk involving Sienna in this mess nor could he tell her about it . Over the time without Sienna by his side he came to realize he really wanted her to be with him .

Katherine couldn't wait any longer. She pounced on Ashton grabbing his lips on her's passionately kissing him . Her hands removed the tie on his neck circling her legs around his waist . Ashton gave her the go ahead he allowed her do whatever he wanted with her.

*******

The entire family was over the moon knowing that a new member was soon arriving in the family. The whole family spoilt Natalie with love . She wasn't allowed to move around or do any hard work .