Lost Of Appetite

She tapped on his profile. There was only one picture posted there, a picture of him in a nose mask .

The picture looked quite old .

" Wait , he has only a post there" Valentina widened her eyes

Only a post but a swam of girls liked it immediately resulting in the likes been 6 million and 2 million comment. Valentina clicked on the comment section.

  "The father to my son"

  "He is already mine "

"Can't wait to make him mine "

"God creation especially his lookalike"

" What the hell is going on " Valentina screamed . She hated each comment dropped by other ladies.

So irritating.

" Let go bestie l want to visit mom today . I haven't visited her over a decade now "

" Sure "

The two got out of the shopping mall holding hands . Valentina got inside her Bugatti driving off .
.
。◕◕◕◕◕◕

( Sanchez Mansion)

Ever since Della moved into the mansion she refused to eat anything and the entire maid's where seriously worried. Mrs. Sanchez left the mansion for a business meeting on behalf of Calvin .

During her time in the house , Della would always eat according to the times table set for her . It changed when Mrs. Della wasn't at home anymore.

Horns of a car came from the gate . The house was in a complete chaos with the maid's moving up and down . They hadn't seen Della for about two days .

She locked her self in the room . Surprisingly Mrs Sanchez gave Della the permission to change the locks of her door if she wanted .

And she also did that . But the spare keys was no where to be found .

👥 : We are dead we better write a resignation letter.

👥: I can't stay here again

👥: My family members are gone .

The maid's started running from one place to another.

Mrs Sanchez elegantly walked in . Four body guards followed with four bags in their hand .

" Drop it on the chair and leave " Mrs Sanchez pointed at the chair .

The maid's where all lined up in the corridor holding onto their uniform.

" Good afternoon Madam " the greeted in unison.

" Where is Della shouldn't she be done by now" Mrs Sanchez removed her suit

" About that ma " one maid opened her mouth to talk .

The head maid blinked twice shutting the maid up .

" Young Miss refused to come down since the day you left for your trip . No food or water . The spare keys to her room can't be found . For two days now there is no movement from the room " the head maid was already sweating all over .

" And you didn't inform me . You all are fired at this instant" Mrs Sanchez angrily declared.

" Please ma "

" Our family depend on us "

Two maid's laid in the floor begging. This time Mrs . Sanchez wasn't going to let this slid since it concerned her grandchild's wellbeing and also daughter in-law.

" It not their fault mom l just needed time to be alone " Della said behind them .

The maid's gave way for Della . She stood infront of Mrs Sanchez and smiled gently at the woman