Mission Gone Wrong

Still engrossed in his kiss, Grey eyes never left Valentina's eyes his gaze was still fixed on her as he kissed Remi. He expected to see jealous in her eyes .

But he found none .

No reaction.

He broke away from the kiss . Remi placed her hand on her lips trying to catch her breathe . She found it hard to breathe .

He sucked all the air in her .

" Grey aaa " Remi moaned as she tried to catch her breathe .

" Shut it " that was all Grey said.

" Is this how you talk to ladies especially your wife " Valentina was amazed by his words.

" You want to show me how to treat a woman . And which wife. Or you want to stand in place as my wife  " Grey interest got peaked .

" Thanks but no man " Valentina rolled her eyes .

" Well we will see how it goes Miss pretty" Grey smiled for the first

The first time in ages.

Remi heart was on a race for the position. Grey never smiled at her . But out of the blue he was smiling to no other than the dirty girl.

" Honey " Remi tagged on Grey's shoulders .

Valentina, Grey , Min Joon got a notification at the same time . They both look at each other before tending to read their notification.

" Rey we have a problem. He is back on the road " Grey notification read .

" Sir , Miss Yenny wants seeks your presence in the office" Min Joon notification read .

" Hey babe, can you come home . I have to go for stand in for a pregnant colleague. Can you come home now " Valentina message read .

" I have to go home Min Joon . Ariel needs to go to work Rhett will be all alone at home " Valentina picked up her bag on the couch.

" Let me drop you . I have to go to the office to meet someone" Min Joon didn't want to tell the person who he was going to meet .

"Who " Valentina curiously asked.

" I need to go Lena l will ask for the driver to pick you " Min Joon could no longer wait as time was running fast .

" Min ..." Min Joon left before Valentina go even ask for something.

" Get the driver to send you to the Green's Mansion . Next week Monday you can come and see August"Grey also left the shop.

" But he is also my son Grey why don't l get to stay with him always " Remi objected the idea of only visiting August twice a week.

Ever since August was seen by Grey . He made Remi keep a distance from August she could only visit August twice in a week. That was Saturday and Sunday . Been an actress she could only get free time in the night always shooting here and there .

" Ma here is the shoe ." the shop attendant brought the shoe wrapped.

" What the bill " Valentina brought out her credit card .

" 500 thousand" the shop attendant took the credit card.

She swapped it  . She was shocked by the name on the computer.

Actress Summer.

" You are actress Summer ma please" the attendant couldn't hide her amazement.

Remi raised her eye brow listening attentively to what the attendant was saying.