𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

✦✦✦✦✦

♥︎  S̶M̶I̶T̶H̶ COOPERATION ♥︎

From the way things looked Della had settled in with the role of been the new CEO of the company. On the first day she arrived here she was warmly welcomed by everyone . She was given her dad's personal assistant's daughter as her assistant since her dad's assistant died some months ago .

" Miss Della you have a meeting in the next five minutes with the board of directors about the offer the Sanchez Company proposed about. In 4 hours time you must go for a doctor's appointment. This your pills " Clarissa read from the booklet.

One name caught Della attention that was the surname Sanchez. That was her in-laws surname and no one happens to have that title in the entire Country X.

" Yes ma . Currently the CEO of the Sanchez Company is waiting for you in the meeting room " Clarissa said .

There was only one person who holds the title of the CEO of the company and that is Calvin Sanchez. Della run out of her office to the meeting room . The employees looked at Della running shocked at it and they where wondering why she was running.

Della finally reached the meeting room standing right infront of the door with her hands on the  knob she couldn't bring herself to open the door . She just stood there dazzled with questions running in her head.

Is Calvin awake ? Is he back ? Or maybe am dreaming ?

Della still hadn't opened the door still standing there . Clarissa followed Della worriedly behind her when she caught up with Della .

" Are you okay ma " Clarissa asked .

Della was silent starring at the door . The people inside heard the footsteps outside and expected the door to be opened but still wasn't .

" Drake can you go open the door to see if the CEO is there " one board director said .

The male sitting some distance away from the meeting table got up from his chair to open the door .

" I will open the door now ma " Clarissa said .

Clarissa turned the door knob opening the door, Drake who was trying to open the door was pushed on the floor by Clarissa body which landed on top of him . The Clarissa laid on top of him her head on his chest .

Della stepped out of her gaze getting inside the room .

" Sorry Drake " Clarissa squeezed her eyes .

Drake didn't say a word just pushing Clarissa off him to get himself up . Clarissa laid on the floor completely embarrassed, a hand stretched towards her .

" Let me help you stand up" Drake offered his hands .

Clarissa took it , getting up .

" Welcome CEO " the board director stood up to greet Della except a particular person.

Della nodded starting the presentation. There was this man who caught Della's attention. He had this brown hair just like Mrs Sanchez and this cold domineering making Della fell chills run down to her spine .

She couldn't see his face since his chair was turned making his back be visible to her.  They both sat infront in the opposite direction.

" What called for this urgent meeting if l may ask " Della started to talk .

" The Sanchez company here want to sign a big deal with us which states that half their asset will be donated to Smith Corporation if we join alliance" one board director said .

He is mostly the one to lead the meetings. Della couldn't hear a thing since her mind was all on the man sitting right at the other side infront of her . All she wished for was to see his face whether he was who she thinks he is .