An ex

Yenny kept on running not looking straight that she almost knocked Mrs Killa down .

" Am sorry so sorry" Yenny apologized running away.

" Yenny are you okay . Is something wrong " Mrs Killa held her hand stopping her from going.

" I am Nanny just have alot on my mind " Yenny bluntly lied .

" Yenny you can tell me anything if you want . Am ready to listen" Mrs Killa touched Yenny shoulders .

Yenny was taken away . She hugged Nanny Killa getting comfort in her arms .

" Thank you Nanny . I never had a mom figure in my life but you have given me one . Thank you "

" Welcome dear "

•••••••

( Union Hospital)

" Bestie when you are coming get me chocolate shake , cake , water and a mixture of fruit" Ariel said

Valentina stood close to the door listening to her bestie list the items she is craving for . She secretly wished she was rather on that hospital bed .

Some hours ago she received a call from the hospital after dropping Rhett at his new school. They told her Ariel was admitted in the hospital because she her asthma acted up again .

" Are you pregnant or what . Since when and why that much food " Valentina asked .

" Maybe you could ask Della she might be . Not calling or visiting. How can l be pregnant bestie. I hate to see a dick " Ariel squeezed her nose .

" I wonder how you became a lesbian. The odd one between us " Valentina gently shaked her head .

" Hmm just love gods creation. The bo0bs , h@iry pus$y " Ariel starred at Valentina chest .

Valentina caught her sight , immediately she used her hand to cover her chest .

" Watch it Ariel . I ain't into girls . I got a son " Valentina anger acted up .

" Don't worry you are safe bestie " Ariel licked her lips .

Valentina twisted the door knob.

" Get me the contact of any sexy nurse in this hospital. I want to warm my bed tonight "

" Go get your ass moving . Cause am not going to do anything" Valentina slammed the door leaving the room .

•••••

( Hospital Cafeteria )

" Can l get all this l ordered right now " Valentina asked the waiter.

" Sure ma " the waiter smiled going back to the kitchen.

Valentina took out her phone strolling through.

" Darling do you know about Valentina arrival back here " a woman said .

She sat down gracefully with her black dress . From just a look of it you could define it cost and whereabout. It was so expensive.

" Wait what . Who told you " Mason exclaimed.

" Oh you don't know" Julia was shocked .

She expected her husband to know. Even from the things she imagined , he must have known and kept it from her .

" I miss her . Where is she " Mason stood up from his chair.

Valentina who was sitting behind them felt the voice to be familiar. As she turned to see who they where the waiter arrived with her order.