Donnelly

Valentina felt shy about what Grey just did . Though it was a painful process it made her feel heat within her . She could hardly turn to look at the others .

Her plams covered her blushing face hiding her tomatoes face from the others .

" Donnelly Eagle " they all recited together.

" Huh" Valentina raised her head .

" You are now mine " those words trailed off Grey's lips.

Hearing this made Valentina's heart thumb so hard .

" I don't understand " Valentina said .

Truly she didn't remember where she met Grey but he felt familiar like they have met already but where! .

But today he is claiming her as his .

Grey issued the rest to leave them alone with his fingers. They left the two all alone to talk .

" Can you explain what you mean by am yours " Valentina repeated .

" Am not an vampire. What l just did is marking you as an Donnelly. Which means you are officially a mafia's wife" Grey explained .

From the given expression on Valentina's face is showed signs of not understanding.

" Seems it will take time for you to understand. I will explain later but ..."

Valentina phone cut off Grey by it ringing tone .

Valentina excused herself moving to the bathroom to answer the call .

" Valentina where are you Rhett has been home all alone " Ariel  almost yelled .

" Am so sorry but l can't make it tonight l will be there early in the morning . Where is Rhett" Valentina brushed her nose .

" Mommy " a little boy called.

" Am sorry Het mom got fixed with an urgent meeting l will see you tomorrow morning. Remember mommy loves you " Valentina smiled.

" I love you too mommy , when will l start school mommy " Rhett asked .

" Two days to come, pass the phone to Aunty Ariel "

" I think when you come back we should go and see Della there is something she is hiding from us " the call hanged up.

Just as the call hanged up Grey entered into the bathroom shocking Valentina who almost lost her balance.

Grey caught her in time before she could land on the floor .

" I remember you " Valentina looked into Grey's eyes .

She found sparks in there remembering her first encounter with him at the mall .

" Where " Grey raised his eyebrows.

" Nevermind it must be some misunderstanding" Valentina said trying to walk off with the fact she remembered him .

" Who is that you where talking to " Grey asked right behind Valentina.

" A friend" Valentina frankly answered.

" Min Joon " Grey asked .

" He is just a friend but it a lady " Valentina faced Grey .

" Hmm since when did your fiancee become your friend" Grey moved closer to Valentina.

Looking at the devilish smile he wore on his face Valentina took steps back trying to flee from his claws . Grey kept closing the gap between them with every step he took .