Intruder alert

Hey Marshmello,

This Nbaddie your authoress. Should have posted this at the start of the story but seemed l completely forgot about it . Updation will be at least thrice or twice in a week . I wish l could post the chapter everyday but school wouldn't. I have school to focus on .

Well that my first list in my diary , lieing l ain't got a diary . Diary's are for storing memories could be bad or good but l got a brain and a heart a good please for storing all my memories

Please kindly comment your thoughts on the story it would allow me to know your choice of how to your perfection you would like the story to go .

Vote , comment and follow. Thumbs up and thanks to anyone who do the following above .

Nbaddie cares a baddie in the underground world of ....................

Guess what ?! Later let read this chapter

••••••••••••

  NEXT MORNING ~REMI'S ROOM••

Remi gently moved her eyelids blinking severally as her eyes lifted opened she scanned her area trying to get up . She turned her head to see a figure laying right beside her , she starred at the figure twice before lifting up her body to sit straight.

She winced in pain as she felt the pain in her chest area , the person beside her got up from the sound.

" You are awake " Lirry raised his head looking at the girl .

" Ahem yeah who are you and what are you doing here " Remi frowned looking at the other side .

She expected the person to be Grey waiting patiently for her to wake up but it was someone else she had never seen

" Ahem l am can't tell you now but l have questions to ask you " Lirry answered

" Well you must be crazy that l would just answer your question without you answering mine. Who even let you in , I am " Remi continued to blaring hysterically that Lirry had to shut her .

" Remi Green l know about that . But l think you are someone else " Lirry crossed his legs looking at the girl who finally gave him attention.

" Mind explaining cause l remember am Remi not someone else or did the doctor perform a surgery on my face without my consent" Remi starred in his eyes .

" 21 years ago a little baby got missing. The daughter if the Campbell the heiress to the the entire empire my younger sister Shell " Lirry folded his arms whistling.

A well built guy in shades entered the room giving Lirry an iPad as he left . Lirry passed the iPad to Remi as she watched the article.

" The heiress to the Campbell empire , 6 months old baby girl has been reported to be  missing in the capital park ." Remi read out .

" So what does the article have to do with me "  Remi added confused

" There is a possibility you might be she'll . This birth mark there " Lirry pointed at the mark on her neck the left side .

Remi placed her hand on the mark at the side of her neck .

" How does this link to it " Remi careless the mark

" Shell had it too " Lirry said

" How are you sure am her " Remi asked just then a knocked came from the door as Julia came in .

" Cupcake " Julia opened her arms walking to Remi

" Mom " Remi hugged Julia

" Are you okay how did this happen " Julia pecked Remi's forehead