Memories Back

)

             ❥❥˙❥❥❥

GREY Room✧

Grey laid in the bed with his computer on his chest . Though he looked weak he still had strength in him . He is a Mafia and of course such small things couldn't make him die .

" Valentina are you Bunny " Grey trailer off .

He played the video,  5 years ago which gained attention in the media house . The same video that showed Remi in his bed .

He shut the laptop. Grey used his hand to hold his head . It suddenly ached watching the video .

" Call me Rey " a voice could be heard in Grey's head .

Valentina body flashed in Grey's head . Though the place was completely dark Grey could fell Valentina's body on his .

Memories of five years flooded in Grey's head making him scream in agony as the pain intensified every second. It was too much for him to handle as the memories came flooding.

" Arrrgh Val " Grey held his head in pain .

A knock came from the door but Grey was in his own world as the pain was too much to hear a thing . All he could do was to hold his head and see the visions.

Enzo broke the door as he rush to his master's side . Enzo had called the door yesterday night which he came and prescribed some medicines .

That time Grey hadn't gained consciousness. He had was unconscious for a whole day . And just when he got up he was taken away by a great pain .Enzo heard his screams and left to the hospital.

He met the doctor at the villa door . The doctor had personal come to check up on Grey .

From the duration set ,Grey memories should be back anytime from now . The medicine he prescribed was to help Grey remember his past faster since his body was trying to remember by itself but it was slow .

" Hold him down " the doctor said .

Enzo just did that .

August watched all this unfold. Actually today is a holiday for the entire Country X and no school.

" Dad " August cried out.

The doctor and Enzo turned to the little boy . They almost forgot about his presence in the house .

" August your dad will be fine he just has a little headache" the doctor said

" Is that true Uncle Conner " August asked shivering.

He was crying and panicking altogether. But he had to be strong and not be soft that one thing he learnt from Grey . Grey hated to be weak infront of others and he too took it .

" I want to watch over daddy" August looked at Grey who was slowly losing consciousness.

But he heard everything but didn't have the strength to agree or object .

" His temperature is raising" Enzo noticed .

He placed his hand on Grey forehead . It felt like a heated water .

Conner looked at Grey and back at August. He couldn't objected they really needed help to bring down this fever .

" August can you hold your dad's hand . Enzo can you get me hot water and towel" Conner instructed as he searched in his bag .

He has searching for something . Enzo left to the kitchen and August held onto Grey's hand .

Out of Conner's bag is a little toy . A car toy , an old one .