Rey Mysterio Bunny

" Sir you aren't reacting to her touch " Grey's assistant Enzo said looking at Grey's skin with strict watch .

" You will be mine very soon " Grey devilishly smirked looking at his skin.

Valentina landed a big catch just in a day .

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

^^^N̶I̶G̶H̶T̶ T̶I̶M̶E̶ ^^^^

" I think Valentina will love this " Ariel smiled at the photo on her phone.

The photo was that of the biggest entertainment companies making audition for talented actors and actress.

Seoul Entertainment is known worldwide for it amazing movies in x-dramas . Top notch in the entire nation .

Ariel held her phone moving to the other room.  The tiny voice of Natalie made her stop.

Strange ?  , Natalie wasn't the type which would decrease her voice to that of a mosquito.

" Am pregnant Luis . Two months pregnant" Natalie whispered over the phone she hanged up after getting no reply from him.

Taking hold of the opportunity Ariel copied the last number of the contact and rushed to her room.

" Isn't this the same Luis who is dating Valentina . The same person l have his number. How could she " Ariel threw her phone to the wall.

" Tomorrow is Valentina birthday how do l tell her " Ariel hit her head on the bed.

To her, confronting Natalie wouldn't solve anything. It was high time Valentina woke up to see that Natalie isn't who she thinks she is.

The four of them had been friends for ages but Ariel and Della didn't associate much with Natalie since she slept with both boyfriend's who are now their ex. Even telling Valentina she never tried to believe it.

Ariel hit the road.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

♥︎  S̶M̶I̶T̶H̶ M̶A̶N̶S̶I̶O̶N̶ ♥︎

" Good evening dad " Della greeted her dad who was busy typing.

Hardly does she see him at home same goes to in her life.

Matthew Smith is the CEO of the Smith Groups which makes him less often present at home . Della had gotten used to his lack of presence at home but still wished it could change.

" Hey baby how was school today " Matthew directed his attention to Della .

" It fine dad . Tomorrow is Valentina's birthday we plan on going to have fun in a bar " Della folded her arms.

" That fun you can use my new credit card " Matthew searched into his purse giving his new card to Della.

She happily accepted it going to her bedroom.

" Della , l hired a body guard for you and "

" And what dad " she looked at his back.

" Your marriage with the son of the Sanchez is on. Calvin Sanchez has agreed to marry you"

" But l don't agree to it dad " Della looked away .

" Young lady anything l say is final . Get ready to become Mrs. Sanchez " Matthew left to his room .

" I never have a say in my life " Della stormed into her room sobbing.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

♥︎N̶E̶X̶T̶ M̶O̶R̶N̶I̶N̶G̶ ☆G̶R̶E̶E̶N̶'S̶ M̶A̶N̶S̶I̶O̶N̶♥︎