Lost Balance

(VALENTINA Mansion) *****

Ariel and Valentina got back from the cemetery they found Rhett busy on his laptop. Ariel gave it to Rhett when he turned 4 .

Rhett has an high IQ . It so shocking that at 4 years old he could solve assignment given to a 9th grade student .

Hearing the dragging of the door Rhett immediately shut his laptop. Ariel smiled at his little act .

" Hett l have seen it already " Valentina said .

Rhett smiled at Valentina innocently. He mostly did this when he was trying to behave good when he had done something bad .

" I know that look Rhett. Spill the beans " Valentina removed her shoes .

" It nothing actually mom " Rhett smiled again .

Ariel eyed Valentina trying to say something.

" Since Rhett has decided to become secretive with what l gave him it better l take it back then " Ariel sniffed .

Rhett got up from the floor hugging Ariel .

" It not like that Aunty . I just applied for an admission for mom to your school" Rhett honestly answer.

However this time Valentina was taken away . Her son got her an admission to Ariel's school. Actually after she had him she took it up upon herself to be Rhett mom and dad at the same time and even didn't think about returning back to school. But today the same person she birthed is trying to get her an admission.

" Hahaha you did what " Ariel bust out in laughter.

Valentina and Rhett glared at her . Ariel stopped laughing.

" You know something baby you need to sleep it because you lack sleep you are saying stuffs" Valentina felt strange.

" 1,2,3 " Rhett started to count with his little fingers

As the counting stopped, notification from the laptop rush in  . The room became noisy with the many notification.

" Rhett stop it it too noisy " Ariel blocked her ear with her hand .

" Left with a second"

The notification stopped coming on the laptop. The place turned silent as it used to be .

" Mom you have been admitted. It says tomorrow you can come go to school" Rhett looked at Valentina.

Valentina was stunned and speechless. She regained her composure bending down to Rhett level .

" I love you baby " she hugged Rhett .

" I love you too momma"

" Can l join " Ariel spread her arms .

Valentina pulled Ariel to their embrace .

" But wait . How did you get the admission. Our  headmaster is super strict and he must be bribed before one get into the school " Ariel broke the hug .

Valentina looked towards Rhett direction. Rhett smirked at Ariel's question.

" It late l have to go to bed " Rhett preceded to his room .

" Aunty tell your headmaster that the question set for admission is too easy . Even a day old born can solve it " Rhett added.

" Huh " Ariel opened her mouth

Valentina understood what Rhett meant by this . But seemed that Ariel didn't know about this .

" Well Rhett is a " Valentina was cut off by her ringing phone.