Jealous Mafia

^^^ E̶a̶g̶l̶e̶ C̶H̶A̶M̶B̶E̶R̶^^^^

Enzo kept his stares low key not to be too noticed . But who can hide their feelings from Don ? Nope nobody ?

" What do you want to say " Grey tighten his tie around his neck .

He had a meeting with his gangs members.

" Sir your dad .....  had a heart attack and was confirmed to be gone " Enzo stummered.

Grey sharply glared at Enzo before turning back to his expressionless attitude.

The old man was never there for Grey . He always treated Grey like an outcast . At age 13 Grey was sent off to fight with a gang. He was almost beaten to death. 

That when Grey started to hate him.

" Don , you are expected to take over the other empire in Country B . I have booked a ticket for you . Your flight is in an hour from now " Enzo added typing something on his iPad.

" The girl l clash with at the bar , send me her details " .

" Don , your dad has stat....ed that ..... " Enzo sweat trailed from his forehead to his lips.

" Say it or l cut your tongue Enzo " Grey threaten.

Enzo had become like a friend to Grey , he was with him on his first mission when he was 13 . Enzo took a bullet for him leaving a scar at his back .

" It stated that your dad's bought wife has been legally transfered to you . In the law of court you are legally married" Enzo didn't flip anymore.

" Dissolve it . Let me speak to that freaking lawyer put him on the call " Grey left to his room

" Dissolve it " Enzo placed his hand on his mouth .

Father just gave his wife to his son?

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

♥︎♥︎♥︎G̶R̶E̶Y̶'S̶ R̶O̶O̶M̶ ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Grey sat on the chair looking like nothing happened.

Do you expect the marriage to worry him ?

Some who doesn't believe in love what would you expect from him.

What was on his mind right now was Valentina.

She really had captivated his mind all day long , it was had to get her off Grey's mind.

" You have tamed a Mafia " Grey had his finger's in his hair.

His phone started buzzing.

" Dissolve the marriage" Grey said hanging up .

He needed not to be told who it was . It was the lawyer and he knew that .

" Guess my sperms will be working in your womb now . Two sperms are fighting to get into your womb " Grey raised his eye brow.

He got into the shower draining his tired body in the cold shower.

He joined Enzo in the  Rolls Royce .

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The car drove to the airport. Been one of the wealthiest people in Country X and a Mafia brought eyes to Grey.

They are on their way to Grey's airport. Grey hates been around people, his face is always hidden under his black mask.

Yep, his . A manufacturing company delivers a box of this type of mask everyday to Enzo .