Married

The drive home was so quiet as Min Joon focused his gaze on the road whiles Yenny looked outside.

She felt a burst of emotions. Her mind flooding with questions. She gently rubbed on her belly . Min Joon looked at her direction and saw that but frowned at her action.

" Ahem " Yenny coughed .

Her intentions of doing that is to get Min Joon attention but he just focused on the road not looking in her direction.

" My next appointment for the doctor's check up is next week . Would you follow me to see how the baby is doing" Yenny cleared her throat .

Min Joon gazed at her belly for some seconds then turning his focus back to the stirring wheel. Yenny saw this fuming in anger .

" What have l done . You know something the baby is for both of us . So you must at least care for the baby and l " Yenny angrily said .

" Get down " Min Joon said .

" Wait what " Yenny shocking asked .

" Get down from the car " Min Joon yelled .

Yenny shivered at his tone .

" Am not going to do that . Min Joon am now your wife it either you accept or l make you " Yenny held the car door .

Min Joon angrily got down from the car going to Yenny place . He angrily opened the door pulling out a yelling Yenny .

" Min Joon you can't do this to me . Am your wife " Yenny screamed .

But her effort where all  fatal as Min Joon drove off leaving her . Yenny threw her hands in the air feeling stranded .

" God help me please " Yenny started to pray .

" Hmm what a nice chick there " a drunk old man bit his lips crazily.

Yenny heared it but pretended not to.

The old man approached her moving around her in circles.

" Hey Miss Sexy " he eyed

Yenny rolled her eyes at his gestures . The old man became enraged.

" Please leave me alone and mind your business old man " Yenny said.

" I will spare you seeing that this body and make me sweat within a minute" the old man replied.

" Whatever " Yenny rolled her eyes .

" So arrogant, but as l said l will let it slide "

The old man stretched his arms aiming it to Yenny's  breast . A hard slap landed on his cheeks from Yenny palms.

He moved closer to Yenny raising his hand at Yenny . He reached closer to her cheeks intending to hit her . Yenny closed her eyes for the slap but nothing came .

Still nothing came . Her heart started to pound hardly . The next thing she heard was the crackings of something.

It sounded more like bones . The old man screamed out loudly.

" Let me go aaaa please" he cried .

" So you can beg but when she did what did you do " a muscular voice said .

The old man went on his knees approaching Yenny legs but was kicked into the skies .

Yenny opened one of her eyes to see the scene. The old man landed on the floor with blood oozing out from his nose and ears .

Yenny vomited right into of them .

" So sorry " she apologized .

Another man came to the man who hit the old man handing him a bottle of water .