Taken Advantage

Her Grey was fine and safe , but what about her kids . Grey got into actions as he stood in the middle of the hall with Red behind him .

" Where are they " Grey asked as he pointed his guy to one of the men .

" They are outside with Stormi in the next minute they will be taken to the hideout Don" Red explain spotting one of the men

" Fine . I can handle this alone take Valentina from here before they get to her " Grey gun pierced through one of the men's chest

" Aaargh " the man screamed as he fell on the ground

" But Don we are out numbered l can't leave you here . I called for back up " Red turned to the other direction.

" No need Grey " the light in the hall came on as a man stood on top of the stairs where Grey left Valentina at . A gun was pointed at Valentina's head whiles Remi's neck was been chocked by the man's other hand .

" Grey please save me l don't want to die " Remi yelled hitting the man's hand .

The man suddenly threw Remi on the ground so hard that her head hit the floor as blood started to flow from her head . Remi placed her hand on her head bringing it down . She cried seeing her blood .

" Fuck you animal" Remi glared at the man as her hand was on the floor .

The man kicked her abdomen with his legs sending Remi rolling off the stairs in pain .

" You need to teach this your baby mama manners she is so mannerless unlike my pretty chick here " the man grabbed Valentina's boobs squeezing it .

Valentina cried looking at Grey who's eyes had turned red seeing her being maltreated .

" One more finger on her and you will seek Satan for a ticket to hell " Grey yelled pointing the gun at the man

" Let say l have been there Eagle. You know who l am " the man smiled

Venom the most worse drug and ex mafia Lord in the entire Country. A wanted prison, a serial killer , an evil minded being on earth . He was sentenced to life imprisonment last week , the same week he set himself free .

Been a wanted prisoner on run couldn't stop his business from running. He still sold drugs in human liver .

" Don " Bel mentioned as she came with back up

Red looked at Bel signalling her what to do next as Grey was too busy trying to save Valentina.

" But seems you have much taste. See this ass , this hips and damn those tits which your seed has been sucking" Venom added and moved Valentina's mouth to his .

He kissed her infront of Grey as he clutched his fist trying to control his emotions from exploding. Valentina felt disgusted as she tried to free herself but is not able to . Venom hand wondered around Valentina's back down her ass as he grabbed her ass . Valentina took the opportunity to bit on his lips hard .

Fredrickson let go of Valentina's lips as he frowned at her angrily.

" Fuck you slut . Let me tell you he you are seeing there doesn't love you . We  ruthless being do not love . Don't keep all this things for him " Venom grabbed Valentina's chin pressing on it as he brought her infront so she could see Grey

Grey starred at Valentina tearing face as his blood started boiling seeing her tears flowing.

" Am sorry" Valentina whispered

Grey threw his gun in frustration as he knelt down in pain . Today was the first day ever in his life he had lost control, he felt helpless.

" What do you want Fred " Grey asked with his head down