Bleeding Heavily

Lately Valentina became occupied with a lot of stuffs which consist of acting and the party . Yeah party she and Min Joon plan on celebrating Ariel birthday in a fancy hotel. Everything was going great but mostly Valentina became tired she got to keep on with her lie not to let Ariel know anything about  their plan for her birthday.

That what called surprise. Currently they had booked reservations in the hotel and with Min Joon's connection it wasn't hard. Today it wasn't only going to be Valentina arranging here. Stormi arrived as she promised to help Valentina. School was quite hectic that Valentina was having doubt she wished she hadn't joined.

" I still can't believe what you told me " Stormi giggled helping Valentina.

" Am quite serious it hard balancing acting , school and personal life " Valentina admitted walking forward.

" I understand can't imagine myself with twins and schooling . We happen to be the same age " Stormi took notice .

This was true Stormi birthday is on the 11 and Valentina's own on the 10 of the same month and year . This was quite surprising but fun too .

" I got someone to share my birthday with . So how is it going with Red " Valentina asked .

" Red , nothing is going on between us " Stormi tried hiding her red cheeks .

" Don't worry l won't tell anyone . I know you like him and l think he does too " Valentina smiled , Stormi raised her brow

" He does am not sure "

" You can't tell untill he confesses he is a quite type and might not tell you but l know" Stormi felt hope making her heart jump up like it was in a race .

" So what do you suggest l do Donelly . He might not like me maybe my mind might just playing with me ". Stormi found it hard to believe this especially when it centers around Red . He hardly talks to her and avoids all contact with her .

" I can give you to some tips but in exchange of something" Valentina said .

Stormi agreed to anything Valentina wanted to know.

" I want all information about Grey " Valentina requested and Stormi looks changes.

" Am sorry Donelly but am not allowed to talk about Don without his permission. " Stormi shaked her head .

Valentina became a little hurt to find out this she stayed silent throughout their entire time . Stormi saw this and regretted it but she couldn't do anything but to also keep quiet .

" I will tell you about Don only if you promise me you will give me some tips to get Red " Stormi ended up saying

" Sure why not " Valentina slightly let out a smile .

She didn't know why but she felt the eagerness to know more about her baby daddy. Her marker ? She didn't know what exactly to call him .

" So Don Eagle is the son of Don Lion his dad. I heard they are not in good terms that it has something to do with Don's mom he hasn't seen in years. There was news circulating in the empire that Don Lion passed down his wife which he brought about 5 years now that too he passed down her to Don. We all where shocked to hear it but we never saw this girl so when Don Eagle brought a son with Remi we all taught it her . Don Eagle is the leader of the entire underground world in Country X " Stormi explained leaving some details out .

This was better than to tell Valentina everything. It was not yet official that Valentina was the Donelly for the Eagle Empire. If it was known by now Valentina would be the target for other Mafia leader's .

" Sold! bought !. Do you mean that a girl has been bethroed to Grey that to 5 years ago " Valentina asked starring closely at Stormi .

" Apparently not sure " Stormi truthful answered.