Party Scandal

Whiskey didn't talk but rather lead the way . Stormi and Butthead started to chitchat on their way there . It their surprise they had things in common.
・・・・・

With several steps taken the five of them stopped at a huge tall building. It stood straight up to seven feet . Stormi led them inside . They stopped at a black door .

" Don is inside waiting" Stormi said opening the door . Just then the sound of a gunshot pierced into their ears. With the speed and degrees the bullet raced with it hitting right in the middle of the poll.

Lirry eyes was fascinated at the poll as his hands came into contact letting out a clap . Grey stood there all in black and a shades on . He slowly turned to the direction of the claps and stood still watching Lirry. Stormi still hadn't gone she stood there with Butthead beside her as the two watched the men .

The two looked at each other's eyes as if there was a war. The war with Ukraine and Russia. Lirry shaked his head and burst into laughter as Grey raised his brown

" Chill Don Eagle it not yet time for a war. Let think of it as this , when l manage to complete my task here in Country X will make sure we have a war " Lirry laughed putting his hand in his pocket .

An eagle flew from the skies to the opened window at the shooting ground and sat on Grey shoulder

" Let say my eagle agrees with you . Guess being a big brother and not finding your sister must really be terrible should l say or guess. She'll Campbell" Grey smirked directly to Lirry gaze

Lirry broke out in a laughter and walked to Grey . The eagle on Grey shoulder immediately followed Lirry moves . Lirry took the gun in his sleeves and pointed it at the hole created my Grey's bullet. He didn't waste time to shoot his gun.

The bullet passed straight through the hole there to the wall.

" Nice shot " Grey nodded

" Thanks for the compliment Rain" Lirry placed the gun back in his sleeves

" You looked like you are getting prepared for a date must say you have such a great taste" Lirry added scanning Grey clothes.

A white shirt and a black pants . His suit laid carelessly on the couch .

" Well  that a wrong guess. It a party a birthday" Grey looked expressionless

" Birthday with a Don's presence. Surely you are going to be the guest of honour" Lirry joked

Grey bent down to the table there . There was whiskey on it with two glasses. Grey poured the whiskey in the glass .

Grey stretched his arms with a glass

" It not possible don't worry . Poisoning isn't death but a bullet to your arteries is " Grey said .

" Am not scared by that " Lirry took it and gulped it in a go .

Stormi felt tension spread all over the room. It seemed the men will not stop if someone doesn't come in . A texted popped up on Stormi phone . She saw this as a sign to separate the men . She moved close to Grey and whispered the content of the text .

" Seems the party just started . Mind being that guest of honour since you said it " Stormi picked up Grey coat and handed it to him .

" Why not " Lirry looked at Butthead and she just nodded

The men walked out with the ladies behind them

☆❥☆❥˙

BIRTHDAY ROOM **

Ariel was completing scared , the whole place was dark and she couldn't see anything. She tried touching something but nothing was to her reach .

" Sienna " she called out recalling she came with Sienna