Chapter 4

Even though he had barely slept, Woo-Jin had a clear mind and his heart was happily beating for Ara. Thus, even though they started the rehearsal for the action scene at dawn, he was in his best condition.

"Remember the route you're using to escape with Ara. At this point, the brawl begins when A gets struck in the head from the back with a club. A is a smart guy-he's a character who knows how to use his body efficiently. In other words, he's absolutely not the type who would mindlessly counterattack," said the choreographer in a stern tone and a sharp gaze.

After mirroring the demonstration of the choreographer, Woo-Jin felt that it turned out to be easier than what he had originally expected. The memory of his past life as a Master who ruled the martial world helped him. Without that experience, it would have been difficult for him to follow the choreographer's demonstration. Needless to say, having the memory alone did not mean that his physical body could keep up.

Woo-Jin knew how to move his body the way he wanted, as he had practiced the same dance routine over and over again every single day back in his trainee days in order to debut as an idol. Even after he was discharged from the military, he had not been lazy and danced in his free time, warming up every single time before that. Equipped with both a flexible body and knowledge from the past, he was able to follow the choreographer's instructions without difficulty, which allowed him to do a rather convincing job.

Without realizing it, Woo-Jin felt grateful for the memories of his past lives. He had been able to understand A's feelings because of them, and now, they were helping him with this action scene rehearsal as well. Although Woo-Jin's body was flexible because of those dance practices, doing action and fight scenes was entirely different, and required a different set of skills.

Nonetheless, he did not feel that it was beyond his ability. The only issue he faced was that when he was portraying A's sophisticated fighting skills, the combination of his dance-trained body, and the memories of his time as a Master, resulted in him looking more 'graceful' than necessary.

"Well..." The choreographer was speechless for a moment, and told Woo-Jin to wait briefly before leaving his seat. Soon, he brought the assistant director back with him, as well as a few stunt actors. "A! Show me what you did before! You guys, join in too," the choreographer instructed.

The assistant director's eyes widened as he watched Woo-Jin reenact the brawl according to the instructions given. He had not expected much from Woo-Jin when it came to action scenes, as the latter was only brought in on short notice based on his looks and acting skills. It was a sequence that had to be filmed and completed quickly while the male lead, Park Min, was shooting a commercial overseas. Thus, they could not give Woo-Jin enough time to practice. They had planned to gloss over the scene by getting him to do a rough imitation and making it look decent enough, but that was simply foolish arrogance.

"Isn't that a little too graceful for a loan shark?" asked the assistant director.

"That's what I'm saying. It's clean without any unnecessary moves. It looks as though he's dancing and flying...it's beautiful," responded the choreographer.

"What should we do? Should we fix that and make it look more like the original A? Or..."

"Fix? What for?! Even if you shoot it just like that, you'll get a really great scene!" The choreographer smirked at the assistant director, who was glaring at him with an expression that seemed to say 'What kind of crazy talk is this?'. While it was important for the content of the movie to be realistic, aesthetics were equally important too. He felt relieved upon hearing that there was no need to modify a masterpiece to create an imitation.

"Alright, let's go in this direction then," said the assistant director.

"As it should be!"

As a result, while Loan Shark A did not transform into a retired martial arts master, he was by no means just a low-level thug. Thus, some changes needed to be made to the content. Although it was a little cumbersome, it was an enjoyable task.